This post contains affiliate links. I may get a small percentage if you click through them, which goes back into this blog. Thank you for supporting Lizzie in Lace!
I can’t believe we are already halfway through February of 2022!! Time sure is flying by! January was a really lovely, productive month. Read on for my January 2022 Month in Review to see what I did, where I went, what I wore and what I’m looking forward to in February!
JANUARY 2022 MONTH IN REVIEW
& Other Stories Floral Dress (same dress in blue in this post) | Alexandre de Paris Ribbon Headband c/o | Ring (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!) | Urban Stems Florals (Urban Stems Discount Code: Use LIZZIEINLACE20 for 20% off!) | Anthropologie Mirror | Pink Futon (similar)
- My hubby got the C-illness so we were in separate rooms for half of the month (he’s much better now!)
- I also took a bit off a work break so that I could relax, plan and learn new skills!
- I got my chipped tooth fixed, then fixed again – ugh! Still putting off my wisdom teeth removal because I’m terrified. Please send positive thoughts my way <3
- Digestive issues were pretty good! There was a little bit of bloat but for the most past, no issues – yay!
- January was much more relaxed than December but I stayed busy for the most part. No real work outs since my husband was home sick for a long stretch of the month (didn’t want make too much noise as he was sleeping a lot of the time). February is looking up already though!
- Husband update – His back and all other issues seem to be healed! He is feeling much better after being sick. And his dad is doing much better with the broken leg (my hubby was staying the night with him many nights so glad to have him back).
What I Watched
- Archive 81 – Really liked this one! Highly recommend!
- The Righteous Gemstones – For some reason, this show is so funny to me lol!
- Ozark – We loveee this show! Finished it SO fast and ready for the last half of the season.
- Hart of Dixie – an old favorite! I always alternate between this, Gossip Girl or some other girly, easy to watch show haha
- Clueless – One of my favorite movies!
- The Tinder Swindler – Very interesting documentary! Highly recommend if you like this kind of thing!
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum – Always a fun show to watch!
- The Eyes of Tammy Faye – Loved watching this! Really interesting story.
Soooo excited for Mrs. Maisel eeeeek!
What I Listened To
- XM Radio – 50s and 60s music, and lots of early 2000s throwbacks haha!
Where I Went
- Stayed home 🙂 But went for a few drives around the outskirts of the city (the hills are finally green again!)
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
January Best Sellers
What I Bought
- A beautiful secondhand dress! Photos coming soon <3
Favorite Outfits From January
- I absolutely love these adorable white cowgirl boots!
- Obsessed with this girly leather jacket outfit!
- This pretty rose gold outfit is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from January
Video Content from January
- 2021 Reflection & 2022 Planning
- Feminine Fashion Trends & Predictions
- Eco Friendly Sustainable Footwear Haul
- Best Vegan Handbags
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
I had a VERY productive January! I crossed off 12 out of 15 of my goals or started working on them. Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Go for a Drive – we went for a drive on the outskirts of town to see the green hills!! I’m hoping that we have another super bloom this year <3
- Make a Gingerbread House – we didn’t have time during the holidays but we still have a kit so we’ll probably make it for Valentine’s Day (it’s pink!)
- Clean Out My Coat Closet – I did a little one 🙂
- Create a Morning Routine – still working on it <3
- Journal Everyday – starting to get more consistent!
- Create My 2022 Vision Board – finished!
- Treat Myself – bought myself a pretty dress and took some time out for self care!
- Clean Out the Garage – FINALLY took in our recycling and cleaned out most of the cardboards boxes from when we moved… last year LOL!
- Play More Music – I’ve playing a bit more guitar lately 🙂
- Make a List of Goals – yes! Made goals for personal and professional. I talked about them in my goals post and video.
- Learn Something New – I learned a ton of techy stuff for the blog!
- Take Some Time for Myself – I’ve been taking more bubble baths and doing more mask/spa days (even my husband has been requesting a mask lol!!”
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2022 goals here! 2022 Goals will be up soon!
- Prioritize Myself – I burnt myself big time during the last half of 2021. I’m learning more and more that I need to have a more balanced life in terms of where time is spent in my personal and professional life. I decided to take time for myself in January, something that I haven’t really done. I had to make uncomfortable sacrifices but I have to say that it’s been worth it to take care of myself. Moving forward, I’m really going to work hard on this balance because self-care is an absolute necessity. I have to leave enough time to do things that are relaxing, inspiring and enjoyable. I think that this will make me a more productive and happier overall 🙂
- Take Action – While I did take more time for myself in January, I also put more time toward tasks and ideas that I had put off for so long. I did A LOT of learning and re-learning (not always fun but necessary) and starting FINALLY working on and mapping out ideas that I have wanted to implement for years. I also did a lot of thinking about my future and what I want for this little blog of mine. I’m excited to start putting these ideas into action this year!
What I’m Looking Forward to in February
- My 7 Year Blog Anniversary!! (It was actually yesterday! Post to come soon <3)
- Establishing a Realistic and Balanced Routine
- More Consistent Workouts
Hope you loved my January 2022 month in review!
What did you do in January?