White Chicwish Faux Fur Coat c/o | Gold Chicwish Sequin Skirt c/o | Cream Chicwish Crochet Top c/o (similar) | Gold Birdies Glitter Flats | Pearl Clutch (love this!) | Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
Happy New Year!
I took a bit of time off as I usually do around this time but I’m excited to be back 🙂 Check out my December 2021 Month in Review below to see what I’ve been up to!
DECEMBER 2021 MONTH IN REVIEW
- I went to my second consultation for my wisdom teeth 🙁 Super scared about getting them removed! Please send me positive thoughts <3
- We had a very low key holiday and new years but to be honest, it was really nice after such a busy few months!
- I took a few weeks off – woo hoo!
- Digestive issues were good for the most part! I did get sick on New Years Eve though 🙁 I’m hoping to find more time to pre-make some of my meals so I don’t have to worry too much about it. If you have any great recipes, let me know!!
- December was another busy month. Probably one of the busiest of my career which is amazing but that meant that I quite literally did not have any extra time to work out. I did feel very burnt out so I took off a few weeks to recuperate and I’m hoping to instill more balance into my life in 2022!
- Husband update – He is doing SO much better! But his dad broke his leg a couple of weeks ago so he’s been taking care of that.
What I Watched
- The Voice – First time ever watching it and now that it’s over, I miss it!! 🙁
- Emily in Paris – re-watched the first season before the second one came out.
- Emily in Paris (season 2) – I really liked it! It’s a nice, easy watch (plus a great way to escape and virtually travel haha). I only wish the episodes were longer!
- Fargo – Really like this one!
- Undercover Boss – We just got Hulu and The Voice is over so we’ve been watching a lot of UB re-runs haha! I cry every single time!
- Wife Swap – Only watched a few re-runs because it felt slightlyyy toxic lol.
- Cruella – Absolutely LOVED it! Watched it twice 🙂
- The Eyes of Tammy Faye – Really liked this one too!
- Elf – First time ever watching it all the way through! Can you believe that?
- Four Christmases – One of my favorite holiday movies!
- Tons of Christmas movies haha!
What I Listened To
- XM Radio – holiday music, 50s and 60s music, and lots of early 2000s throwbacks haha!
- My hubby bought me a vinyl set from The Beatles (we also picked up Bing Crosby)
Where I Went
- Stayed home 🙂
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
December Best Sellers
Favorite Outfits From December
- I absolutely love these adorable girly gift ideas!
- Obsessed with this winter white outfit!
- This feminine makeup look is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from December
- Pink Holiday Gift Guide
- Southern Yosemite Travel Guide
- How to Wear a Pink Puffer Coat
- Blair Waldorf Inspired Outfit
Video Content from December
- New Years Eve Outfits
- Charlotte Tilbury Holiday Makeup GRWM
- Chicwish Holiday Outfit Haul
- The Real Truth About Lularoe (part 2)
- Yosemite Travel Vlog
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Fall Bucket List this past month:
- Decorate for the Holidays (haha!!) – We pretty much did everything on the bucket list in Oct/Nov so this is the only thing I did haha!
Winter bucket list is coming soon!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2021 goals here! 2022 Goals will be up soon!
- Balance – Balance has been a reallll struggle for about six months but moreso within the last three months. Although there are things in my life that I can’t control, many of the things that have caused me to feel overwhelmed can be. I took a few weeks off to relax, catch up and attempt to plan a better schedule for myself moving forward. I’m also learning that saying “no” is absolutely necessary in order to create a healthy balance. I will be working on this more in 2022 🙂
- Let Go – This is so fitting for the last month of the year. Over the last few years, I’ve let go of so much in my life, especially concerning toxic family relationships and friendships. I’ve healed from them but for a while, I’ve felt that I now needed to let go of other things – past behaviors, thoughts, and even aspects of my old self. I’m not the person that I once was and I’m not the person that those previously in my life molded me to be. I’ve transformed internally and now I’m transforming my life in other ways. It’s time to let go of who I once was and embrace the person I’m becoming <3
What I’m Looking Forward to in January
- New Beginnings
- More Self-Care
- Establishing a Routine
Hope you loved my December 2021 month in review!
What did you do in December?