Pink Unreal Fur Faux Fur Coat c/o | Rose Gold Sequin Dress (old – similar here and here) | Rose Gold Heels (similar here) | Pearl Clutch (love this!) | Eugenia Kim Bow Headband (similar here and here) | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
With all the holiday busyness, I completely forgot to share my winter 2021 bucket list and intentions! Read on to see what I’m planning this season!
WINTER 2021 BUCKET LIST & INTENTIONS
What I Accomplished from my Fall Bucket List
- Explore the Changing Leaves with a Drive or Hike Outdoors – OMG we went on the most beautiful hikes in Yosemite!!! Talk about a fall fairytale!! *heart eyes*
- Add in a Few Classic Wardrobe Staples – I did get a few “basics” woo hoo!
- Plan a Trip – We planned our first trip to Disneyworld!! I’ll have a vlog up soon 🙂
- Try Something New – I learned how to throw an ax! I’m serious haha!
- Make Homemade Soup – I didn’t make it but I ate homemade vegetable soup and it was delicious!
- Have a Fall Picnic – We had a picnic along the Merced River in Yosemite AND a picnic at the train station <3
- Try a New Hot Chocolate Recipe – I made hot chocolate bombs for the first time ever and brought them along with us for our camping trip!
- Get Outside More – We explored SOOO many beautiful new areas on our trip including Bass Lake, Oakhurst, Coarsegold and Sugar Pine. Check out the vlog here!
- Do Consistent Workouts – I did a ton of hiking (including to the top of a waterfall)… does that count?
- Decorate for the Holidays (haha!!) – Done! Although a bit late this year lol!
- Clean Out my Coat Closet – Kinda…. haha! I did another clean out 😉 All I have left are my coats!
- Read a Good Book – Not a book but I have been reading a TON!
WINTER 2021 INTENTIONS
This season (and new year) is all about finding balance. I love working. It’s a lot of fun for me. But at the same time, I can’t run myself into the ground day after day. I’ve learned this lesson before and I’ve definitely learned it once again. I absolutely have to create a better balance between my personal life and my professional life. I am int he process of creating a new schedule for myself but I’m also prepared to give myself grace because like anything else, this is a process and it might take a while before I find something that works.
This goes hand in hand with finding balance. I actually been doing well with this over the last few years in relation to where I was. I used to put everyone (including strangers) and their needs before my own. I thought I was being kind but I never received anything back and I ended up burnt out. It was then that I realized that everyone is out for themselves and I need to prioritize myself too. Over the last few weeks, I’ve been indulging in self care, bubble baths, relaxation, and organizing my space so I can start the new year on the right foot. I notice that I have a pattern of burning myself out and then taking time off to recuperate. I’m planning to include more “me” time every single day for a healthier balance.
I have to call myself out here… I’m a procrastinator. I’m pretty sure this is due to my perfectionistic tendencies but I’ve learned over time that finishing something is better than being “perfect” because otherwise nothing will ever get done. I also get overwhelmed easily so I’ve vowed to say yes to only those things that I truly want to say yes to and no to those that don’t make sense for me or that I just don’t want to do. What a revelation haha! With that being said, there have been several things that have been on the back burner for a while that I’d like to accomplish and I couldn’t be more excited!
WINTER 2021 BUCKET LIST
- Go for a Drive
- Make a Gingerbread House
- Clean Out My Coat Closet
- Create a Morning Routine
- Go To the Snow
- Journal Everyday
- Create My 2022 Vision Board
- Treat Myself
- Clean Out the Garage
- Play More Music
- Make Soup from Scratch
- Be More Consistent with Workouts
- Make a List of Goals
- Learn Something New
- Take Some Time for Myself
What’s on your winter 2021 bucket list?