Springtime is my favorite season for soooo many reasons! Sunshine, flowers, sundresses and pretty much everything else that makes my heart smile finally comes out of hibernation. What more could you ask for? With spring on the horizon, I thought it would be appropriate to share my spring bucket list with you!
Of course, no spring bucket list would be complete without a spring photoshoot! My feelings for my city are…complicated lol. But when it comes to almond blossom season, it turns into the prettiest floral wonderland! It is honestly my favorite two weeks out of the entire year…just behind Christmas, so that says a lot haha. I just knew this would be the perfect location to shoot this insanely gorgeous spring dress! As you know, I have a lot of favorite dresses (lol!) but this one is probably top three. It is just soooo beautiful! I am obsessed with the floral print, scalloped trim and overall design. It would be perfect for Easter!! And these photos….aren’t they just dreamy? So proud of my hubby 🙂 He is finally getting more comfortable behind the lens and is starting to experiment!
What I Accomplished from my Winter Bucket List
I will say that the winter season was a rough one for me so I didn’t get as much accomplished as I would have liked BUT the things I did accomplish were life-changing!
- Read a Good Book – I’ve been reading two! Check them out in this post!
- Create a Vision Board – Complete!! I even did a branding board too! 🙂
- Get Organized – This is something I started working on daily and it has improved my life so much! I cleared the clutter from every aspect of my life….cleaned out and donated about half of my wardrobe, really focused on organization for the blog and my goals and got rid of every single toxic person in my life. It is such an incredible feeling!
- Finish Decorating the Apartment – I still have a few things left to get but the majority is complete – YAY!
- Get in the Habit of Waking Up Early (preferably to watch the sun rise) – I have been forcing myself to go to bed earlier for the past two weeks and I can already see the affects it’s had.
Make Time for Myself
This is something that I consistently skimp on. With multiple businesses, it can be hard to find any free time and I feel like I have definitely paid the price over the past year. Burn out is not fun at all! I realized that while trying to do everything…I was doing nothing for myself. I had trouble sleeping, never took breaks, let people walk all over me and stopped doing the things that I once enjoyed. This season, I’ll be respecting not only myself but my time by creating and sticking to my boundaries. I realize that I absolutely HAVE to make time to sleep, go to the gym and just be present in everyday life. I want to bring back the things that I once enjoyed doing like gardening, trying out new recipes, and just getting outside. For the past year, I’ve been in a transitional phase in my life and I feel like this is the final step 🙂
Be More Confident
Like a lot of people, this is something I struggle with on a consistent basis…but I’m working through it. I plan to incorporate meditation into my morning routine along with various affirmations. I also want to practice networking and negotiating more because these are two things I’m uncomfortable with. Most importantly, I want to practice just loving myself….my body, my personality, my talent, everything. It’s so crazy how hard this can be sometimes (especially in the social media world).
Get Serious About my Business
Now that I’ve got a lot of my personal stuff out of the way, I’m ready to concentrate on my business and MAKE TIME for things that I have been putting off or haven’t had time for. I have a few different things I’m planning to launch this year so I’m really excited to finally begin! In the process, I might have to make some tough decisions and I will definitely need guidance and prayers/positive thoughts for that area. <3
SPRING BUCKET LIST
- Visit the Flower Fields
- Go on a Cruise
- Have a Tea Party
- Go on a Roadtrip to See the “Superbloom”
- Try Some New Lemonade and Iced Tea Recipes
- Buy Some Cute Workout Wear and HIT THE GYM
- Go Through Spring/Summer Wardrobe and Donate
- Make a DIY Flower Wall
- Finish My Patio Garden
- Go on a Picnic
- Plan a Vacation
- Go to the Farmer’s Market
- Get Outside More
- Take a Spontaneous Road Trip
- Go on a Hike
What’s on your spring bucket list?
Shop the Look
Loved this post? Pin it for later! 😉