Winter is officially here and even though the holidays are technically over, there is still plenty of fun to be had this season. Since you all enjoyed my fall bucket list so much, I’ve decided to start sharing them every season. Read on to see what’s at the top of my winter bucket list and feel free to share your seasonal ideas as well!
Review Australia Coat c/o (old – similar here, love this) | Cece Top c/o (under coat) | Mott and Bow Jeans | LC Lauren Conrad Boots (old – similar here and here) | Tory Burch Handbag | Anthropologie Beanie (old – similar here) | LC Lauren Conrad Gloves (old – similar here)
First things first, I’ve been out all week due to illness 🙁 I’m FINALLY starting to feel better! So sorry about that!
These photos are from my recent Big Bear trip. It doesn’t snow where I live so as you can imagine, I was having the time of my life! It was the very first time I had ever seen snow fall and it was the most magical thing I’ve ever seen. I was like a kid in a candy store… making snow angels, catching snow flakes and spinning in the snow haha! I felt like a real-life Elsa in a snowy fairytale <3
I’m still finishing up my 2019 goals so I’ll be sharing those on Monday. Since I’ll be sharing my goals for the year, I won’t be sharing winter bucket list intentions like I did with the fall because they are pretty much the same.
What I accomplished from my Fall Bucket List & Intentions:
- Make Health a Priority – I have been experimenting with my diet to see which foods are causing issues and I haven’t had too many problems lately, which is great! I wasn’t able to work out as much as I wanted, but I will be changing that 😉
- Practice Self Love – This was my biggest breakthrough for the season. If you read my Reflection post, then you know exactly what I’m talking about. I have grown so much in this area and will be expanding on this more in the winter.
- Catch Up on Business Projects – Previously, I had a lot of blogging projects that I wanted to get done but never had the time for. I decided to not teach during break so I could get these finished and as of yesterday, all the smaller ones are complete and the bigger ones are in the works!
- Cuddle Up and Watch a Marathon of Halloween Movies – CHECK!
- Bake Some Sweet Treats – My hubby and I made white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies with cranberry <3
- Shop the Local Farmer’s Market – Trying to make this a weekly thing
- Finish Going Through my Fall/Winter Wardrobe and Donate – CHECK! Finishing up as we speak 🙂
- Try to Find a Coffee I Actually Like lol! – Tried the Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks and it wasn’t bad!
- Plan a Fall Mini-Getaway – We went to Disney!
- Redecorate the Apartment – Just got the last of our furniture!
Winter Bucket List
- Visit the Snow…again 😀
- Plan a Cozy Cabin Getaway
- Attempt Skiing for the First Time
- Make Some Homemade Soup
- Read a Good Book (any recommendations?)
- Get Back in the Gym
- Practice Yoga At Least Twice a Week
- Invest in a Few Pairs of Jeans (and basics)
- Create a Vision Board
- Go Ice Skating
- Watch a Hockey Game
- Get Organized
- Finish Decorating the Apartment
- Get in the Habit of Waking Up Early (preferably to watch the sun rise)
What’s on your winter bucket list?
Shop the Post
Last week’s most clicked look was….
I love how stylish she made her power suit look! The color is perfect and I adore the addition of the belt bag.