It’s the start of a new month which means…. my June 2020 Month in Review is up! Read on to see where I went (I actually left the house lol!)., what I did, what I wore and what I’m looking forward in July <3
JUNE 2020 MONTH IN REVIEW
- I celebrated my birthday!! YAY!
- We went out of town for the first time in a longggggg time!
- I just cut out wheat and so far, so good! I’ll update you in a few weeks on my progress 🙂
- I’ve also cut back drastically on sugar and sweets. The only sugar I’ve had is from juice.
What I Watched
I hardly ever watch TV but we’ve been watching shows/movies nearly every night since lockdown so there’s a lot haha!
- The Simple Life – Finished the first four seasons! Died laughing during ever episode hah! First time watching.
- Meet the Parents
- The Office – We watch this when we don’t feel like watching anything else lol!
- Clueless – a classic!
- Walk Hard – soooo funny!
- The Money Pit – my first time watching! I liked it!
- The Hills – I forgot how much I loved this show! I don’t normally watch reality shows or things that are overly dramatic but this is the exception 😉 Finished all 4 seasons lol!
- The Hills: New Beginnings – We watched the first 3 episodes and then the MTV app locked us out… just when it was getting good! Apparently, you have to have cable in order to view the rest, which we don’t.. but doesn’t having cable defeat the purpose of watching on the app?
- The Hunt – pretty good!
- Fools Rush In – my first time watching! Such a sweet movie!
- Knives Out – really enjoyed this one! It reminds me of Clue
- Charlie St. Cloud
- Instant Family – loved this one!
- Brittany Runs a Marathon – good movie about self-love <3
What I Listened To
- Blinding Lights by the Weeknd is my jam! Hahah!
Where I Went
- Hiking in Sequoia! <3
Favorite Outfits From June
- I love all of of these gorgeous ladylike outfits!
- Obsessed with these feminine and edgy combos!
- I adore these dreamy floral maxi skirt outfits!
Most Popular Blog Posts from June
- Birthday Girl: 50 Quick Questions
- My Glamorous Vintage Collection
- 4 Feminine Maxi Skirt Outfits to Try This Summer
Video Content from June
- 26 Best Blogging and Social Media Tips for New Bloggers (from a Full-Time Blogger)
- 50 Quick Questions – Birthday Edition
- Gorgeous Vintage Collection | Feminine Finds from the Past Century
- 10 Reasons Why I Love Dresses
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Spring Bucket List this past month:
- See the Wildflowers – we saw so many in Sequoia!! It was a nice surprise <3
- Get Outside More – we went hiking!!
- Schedule Time with Friends – I got to see my family on my birthday for the first time in months!
- Try a New Lemonade Recipe – watermelon lemonade is a recent fave!
Check out my Summer Bucket List here!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2020 goals here!
- Prioritize Health & Wellness – It seems like these days there’s always something going on in this arena but little by little, I’m discovering what works for my body and what doesn’t. For a while, ridding my body of problematic foods helped and I started to lose weight. Recently, the issues showed up again so I’m currently going through another elimination diet. Things are going well so far but with so many food restrictions, it can be frustrating sometimes. My husband and I can no longer eat the same foods so we end up making two versions of the same thing every single day. Luckily, I’ve found some great alternatives to my favorite foods like cheese, ranch, pasta sauce and most recently, tortellini so that’s certainly helped. And now I’m finally used to the taste of the alternatives and find myself quite enjoying them. However, I feel like I don’t have much of a variety. I’m constantly eating the same things to be “safe.” I’m so scared to try new things out of fear of getting sick. Another issue is being deficient in a lot of things. In many cases, I’ve had to completely eliminate full food groups so there have been issues presented with that. Some of my replacements do have the necessary nutrients but others don’t so I’m trying to navigate that. With the gyms being closed and my outdoor allergies at full-time high, I’ve been uninspired to workout. I hope that this is the month where I finally feel up to the task 🙂
- Be More Creative – A week ago, I took an entire day off just to think… and dream. I’ve been talking about making some changes on the blog and I made a plan.I’m so excited to be implement more creative processes into my content and start thinking outside the box a bit. More on that later <3
What I’m Looking Forward to in July
- My husband’s birthday!
- Hopefully, a cross-country roundtrip (fingers crossed!)
Hope you loved my June 2020 month in review!
What did you do in June?
Also, here is yesterday’s video – a highly requested mini closet tour and wardrobe declutter (along with tips for cleaning out your own closet). I cleaned my entire closet space – two closets and my cloffice lol! You guys have been asking me to share my closet for YEARS and I finally did it lol! Sorry it took so long 😉 I hope you enjoy getting a peek into my wardrobe! I will be sure to share more of this in the near future! On Monday, I’ll be sharing tips on here so be on the lookout! <3
Last week’s most clicked look was…
I love all the colors! The sleeves on the top are so fun too! Perfect for summer!