I can’t believe that we are already two thirds of the way through the year! My fall bucket list will be out before you know it! Until then, take a walk down memory lane as I share my August 2022 Month in Review. Read on to see where I went, what I did, what I wore, and what I’m looking forward to in September!
August 2022 Month in Review
Lilac Current Air Smocked Peplum Top c/o | Lilac Current Air Skirt c/o | White Kate Spade Pearl Handbag | Cream Castaner Espadrilles | White Alexandre de Paris Sunflower Headband c/o (similar) | Baublebar Heart Necklace c/o | Sequin Jewelry Pearl Bracelet c/o (use LIZZIEINLACE20 for 20% off!) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
- After 8 years, I ended the Friday Faves Link Up! Read more about my reasoning here. 🙁
- I FINALLY launched my new style quiz! More to come… 🙂
- My brother deployed! 🙁 Please keep his safety in your thoughts! His 21st birthday was actually on Wednesday.
- Digestive issues were great! I did have some bloating this past week but for the most part, it’s been smooth sailing 🙂
- I’ve been working out consistently – woo hoo!
What I Watched
We haven’t been watching many shows or new movies lately. Lots of old favorites and nostalgic movies!
- The Staircase – Finished! Really enjoyed the series but I do think it was a bit drawn out.
- Bling Empire – OMG I loved this show so much!! Really fun to watch.
- Gossip Girl – Just started this again(per my husband’s recommendation lol). I watch it about once a year so I guess now is the time haha!!
- It – One of my hubby’s faves! We’re getting into the spirit of Halloween lol!
- Confessions of a Shopaholic – I just love this movie so much! I think it’s hilarious!
- Freaks – We found this by accident and went into it not knowing anything about the movie. Was pleasantly surprised! Great watch!
- Miss Congeniality – Haven’t seen this since it came out lol! Loved it, of course.
- Miss Congeniality 2 – Had to follow up the first one 😉
- National Lampoons Vacation – Another old favorite! It never gets old haha!
- Dumb & Dumber – One of our favorites!! Probably the most quotable movie ever lol!
Where I Went
- We stayed home this month!
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
August Best Sellers **
What I Bought
- Pink ribbon shoe laces for my floral sneakers
Favorite Outfits From August
- I absolutely adore this lovely pastel floral dress!
- Obsessed with this adorable vintage inspired outfit!
- This floral tired skirt is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from August
- 5 Feminine Style Personalities
- Tayloani Infinigrowth Review
- Girly Floral Sneakers
- Best-selling Summer Books
Video Content from August
- Sarah Flint Shoes Review
- Do Female Friendships Last?
- Budget vs Luxury Jewelry Boxes
- Girly Floral Sneakers Launch
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Summer Bucket List this past month:
- Have a Tea Party – I set up a tea party inspired shoot… does that count lol?
- Finish Closet Clean Out – I FINALLY took my items to the consignment store and I’ve start going through my fall wardrobe.
- Finish Home Updates – Still process of painting our patio furniture (it’s been way too hot lately). I’ve also been doing small updates around the house!
- Plan a Trip – We have a Yosemite trip coming up in Oct! We’ve also starting planning for our 10 year wedding anniversary (next May)!! Where should we go??
- Workout 5 Times a Week – Yesssss! I’m finally getting on a more consistent work out schedule!
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week – I’ve been really good about doing this lately!!
- Meditate & Journal Everyday – Not everyday but I’ve been more consistent!
- Learn a New Skill – I’ve been learning all kinds of tech-y stuff for the blog!! I’m feeling SO accomplished lol!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2022 goals here! The two were also the big goals for both June and July, I expanded on them even more.
- Take Action – This is something I’ve been actively working on for the last few months. For SO many years, I made plans and never actually got around to doing them because I made myself so busy! I created a new schedule that it working out nicely, have cut back A TON on unnecessary work and have worked endlessly on projects that I’ve been putting off for quite some time. One of those projects is the Style Personalities Quiz. I am SO happy with how it came out and I’ve already received so much amazing feedback since it launched! For September, I’m hoping to expand on this further and implement some exciting newsletter changes!
- Dream Big & Believe in Myself – These two go hand in hand so I included them together. You guys… I have never felt more confident in my life – in who I am, where I am and where I’m going. If you’ve been reading for a while, then you know just how much I’ve struggled with this. But even then, I can’t put into words how much of a transformation I’ve gone through. I went from someone with NO confidence and extremely low self esteem to someone that believes in myself and in my abilities. I feel like this is what I’ve been searching for all along. I have a feeling that September is going to be magical!
What I’m Looking Forward to in September
- *Hopefully* doing a MASSIVE wardrobe and home clean out
- Planning, planning, planning – woo hoo!
- Working on some really exciting things! Stay tuned! <3
Hope you loved my August 2022 month in review!
What did you do in August?