Well, another month has come and gone. Want to know what I’ve been up to? Catch up with me in my July 2022 Month in Review where I share what I did, where I went, what I wore and what I’m looking forward to in August!!
Pastel Current Air Floral Dress c/o | Lilac Teddy Blake Handbag c/o (Use TBLizzieInLace30 for $30 off!) | Cream Kate Spade Bow Sandals | Pastel Rhinestone Headband (similar) | Sequin Jewelry Pearl Necklace c/o (use LIZZIEINLACE20 for 20% off!) | Sequin Jewelry Pearl Bracelet c/o (use LIZZIEINLACE20 for 20% off!) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
July 2022 Month in Review
- My brother came home on leave!
- We traveled to Oklahoma for the first time!
- My girly sneaker collection officially launched!
- Digestive issues were okay for the most part! I notice that when I travel, I usually have a few issues so there was some bloating but nothing major.
- I’ve been working out consistently everyday – woo hoo!
What I Watched
- Breaking Bad – Watched this years ago when it came out and decided to rewatch to see which show is “the best of all-time” (this or Sopranos… although, I’m partial to Mad Men as my #1)
- The Outsider – Enjoyed the show overall but thought that it moved a bit too slow for my preference though! Still worth a watch if you like crime/mystery shows!
- Top Gun: Maverick – Great movie!! Definitely a guy’s film haha but I really enjoyed all the aerial stunt work! Watched this for a second time when my brother came to visit!
- Elvis – LOVED this movie! The editing style reminded me of The Great Gatsby. Super sad but highly recommend!!
- The Staircase – Just started watching this. So far we’re enjoying!
- Bling Empire – Randomly saw it when I was looking for something to watch. Loving it so far!
Where I Went
- Knott’s Berry Farm
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
July Best Sellers
What I Bought
- Some pretty dresses and a sun hat for a vacation that ended up being cancelled LOL! It will come in handy though 😉 And the dresses are soooooo pretty! I can’t wait to share!
Favorite Outfits From July
- I absolutely love these lovely feminine travel outfits!
- Obsessed with this adorable pink vintage style dress!
- This cottagecore outfit is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from July
Video Content from July
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Summer Bucket List this past month:
- Go Swimming (pool or beach) – I went in the lake in Oklahoma!! We also went boating, which was SO much fun!
- Go on a Road Trip – We drove down to Knott’s Berry Farm when my brother was here!
- Finish Closet Clean Out – I finished my summer wardrobe and will be starting my fall clean out pretty soon!
- Finish Home Updates – Currently in the process of painting our patio furniture!
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen – Not exactly a classic but I did watch the Elvis movie lol!!
- Plan a Trip – Planned a quick last minute trip to Oklahoma in just a few days lol!!
- Workout 5 Times a Week – Yesssss! I’m finally getting on a more consistent work out schedule!
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week – I’ve been really good about doing this lately!!
- Meditate & Journal Everyday – Not everyday but I’ve been more consistent!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2022 goals here! The two were also the big goals for both June and in July, I expanded on them even more.
- Prioritize Health & Wellness – You guys, I feel like I am FINALLY getting my groove back!! You don’t know how happy this makes my heart! <3 This past month, I really worked on getting into a consistent work out routine. At first, it was tough getting back into it but now it’s much easier and I feel like I’m getting my strength and flexibility back. I also look forward to my work outs each day, which is huge! I’ve been doing pilates and yoga for the most part (also walking when it’s not too hot outside). This month I’d like to introduce new workouts or classes – I’m thinking ballet or some type of fun dance class 🙂 Do you have any work outs (or recipes) that you absolutely love? Recommendations are always welcome!
- Take Action – Last month, I shared that I was creating a new schedule for myself after feeling incredibly burnt out. Well, I did it – I created a realistic and flexible schedule! I also started working on projects that I’ve been putting off for YEARS and I said NO to manny, many things. I am so proud of myself for this. The transition feels a bit scary right now but I’m really excited to see what the future holds.
What I’m Looking Forward to in August
- Getting my schedule together LOL!
- Planning, planning, planning
- More self-care <3
Hope you loved my July 2022 month in review!
What did you do in July?