A new season is always so refreshing! It’s like hitting the reset button and enjoying all of life’s seasonal delights! These posts are among my favorite because it gets me excited and keeps me accountable… and even though, this fall looks much different (*ahem* thank you, California lol!), I’m feeling inspired to be a little more creative with my fall festivities. Read on for my fall 2020 bucket list and intentions!
Les Couronnes Flower Crown c/o | Sister Jane Blue Floral Dress
Speaking of inspiration… I’ve been creating a lot of really fun things behind the scenes! So excited to share! 😀 I will be unveiling one of these things early next week via email so if you’re on my email list, keep an eye out for a special invitation (if you saw yesterday’s newsletter then you’ve already got an idea of what the surprise is – eek!!) and if you’re not, you can JOIN HERE (because trust me, this is something you will definitely want to be a part of!).
What I Accomplished from my Summer Bucket List
- Plan a Future Trip – currently planning one last trip with my brother before he leaves for the Navy! Also planned a couple for next year including a HUGE one that I am so excited about *hint hint* 😉
- Clean Out My Accessories (shoes, handbags, hair accessories, jewelry) – did handbags and shoes! Currently working on jewelry.
- Take a Road Trip – Took a quick day trip to a nearby mountain town.
- Meditate & Journal Everyday – I haven’t been super consistent but I’ve been trying 🙂
- Write a Song – I started writing guitar music!
- Lay Out by the Pool – so relaxing! Fully shielding myself from the sun, of course hehe!
- Go Swimming – twice! Just what I needed <3
- Try a New Recipe – Made grilled chipotle chicken – yum! Also the recipe for my Breakfast at Tiffany’s inspired cake is up!
- Start Sewing Again – I created a handful of girly luxury scrunchies! 🙂
I feel like this is always at the top of my seasonal intentions haha! But it’s always a work in progress 😉 Now that my toes are healed, I’m ready to get back in action! 😉 I’m planning to create a consistent workout schedule that I can do at home and when I’m able, outside. I also want to dedicate a little more time to finding new (or creating) recipes that I can eat. So many times, I just stick to the same things for fear of having a reaction…. it’s terrible lol. But I’m craving some new flavors and since I’ve realized that this is likely going to be a permanent lifestyle change, I’d like to explore this in depth to learn more about how I can fuel my body properly. I’m diligent about my skincare, of course but I’d also love to start meditating and journaling everyday.
It’ a funny thing. When I went full-time, I thought that I would have all of this extra time and this couldn’t be further from the truth lol! Sometimes I feel super organized and on top of things and other times, I feel like I’m so behind and not even sure of what I’m doing. My mind runs a million miles a minute. I have put up boundaries for myself and that has definitely helped but now I’m working on getting organized and setting a schedule that I can stick to. I’ve actually been pretty consistent with the blog, newsletter and YouTube but those are all pretty time-consuming and then when you add on Instagram, stories, Pinterest, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LTK.it, etc along with all of the other projects I’ve been working, it’s a bit overwhelming and I’ve had a hard time finding balance recently. Hoping to take some time this season to create something that works for me <3
Sometimes I feel like I’m holding myself back… from sharing my ideas, my thoughts, myself. I tend to talk myself out of a lot of things because I’m scared to be vulnerable and I’m afraid of criticism. I have all of these ideas (so many!) but I’m afraid to act on them. I want to stop overthinking so much and waiting for the “perfect time” and just do it. This is something that I’m going to be working really hard on for the next few months!
FALL 2020 BUCKET LIST
- Go for a Fall Picnic (social distanced, of course!)
- Do Some Gardening
- Bake Some Sweet Treats
- Go on a Trip Somewhere
- Do Consistent In Home Workouts
- Decorate for the holidays (haha!!)
- Clean Out my Coat Closet
- Add in a Few Classic Wardrobe Staples
- Explore the Changing Leaves with a Hike Outdoors (fingers crossed!)
- Paint my Standing Wardrobe
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Create a Hot Chocolate Bar
- Make Soup
- Read a Book
- Try Something New
What’s on your fall 2020 bucket list?
Also, if you missed yesterday’s YouTube video, make sure to check it out below! This is one of the most vulnerable posts I’ve ever shared about the struggles of being authentic. I think a lot of you can relate. Let me know your thoughts! <3
Pin for Later and Download the full Fall Bucket List with 30 ideas here!
Last week’s most clicked look was…
Such a cute combo! I just love the colors and sleeves!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!