Yay! It’s officially winter! Although it’s felt like winter for the past month haha! To celebrate the new season, I’m sharing my winter 2020 bucket list and intentions. Read on for more!
Review Australia Cape (old – similar here) | Zara Top (similar here and here) | Chicwish Skirt c/o | Alexandre de Paris Headband c/o | Mary Frances Handbag | Charlie Stone Heels c/o | Angara Ring
What I Accomplished from my Fall Bucket List
- Do Some Gardening – I replanted some of my baby succulents after I received my pink pot that was on backorder for six months lol. So far they are thriving in their new home!
- Bake Some Sweet Treats – baked some cookies with my hubby!
- Go on a Trip Somewhere – we went to Idyllwild for the first time and to Lake Tahoe!
- Decorate for the holidays (haha!!) – decor went up a little later this year than usual but I went all out <3
- Clean Out my Coat Closet – I went through aallll of my coats!
- Add in a Few Classic Wardrobe Staples – I added in a few neutral sweaters!
- Explore the Changing Leaves with a Hike Outdoors – We went on a few hikes in Tahoe
I’ve been pretty good about this lately when it comes to my personal life (with the exception of working out – haven’t quite got there lol!) but now I want to work on prioritizing myself when it comes to business. Sometimes that can get lost in the day-to-day business but I want to start the New Year off right. I don’t know quite what this looks like yet but I do know that it’s something I want to work more on.
The fall season was much busier than expected and I got behind in every aspect of my life. Since I’m quite a busy person anyway, it was like double the normal workload. Now that things have calmed down a bit, I plan to take more time for myself to relax and re-energize before the start of the New Year. If there’s one thing I’ve learned this year, it’s how much I have learned to value my “me” time. During this time, The end of the year is always a time of reflection for me and I feel like this is the perfect time to find balance currently and plan how to achieve this moving forward.
This is going off the last one but wowza, I am feeling like a hot mess these days! It could be that we haven’t fully unpacked and it still looks a tornado hit half of the house lol! But I also feel like I take on way top much and overwhelm myself. I’m hoping to trim things down a bit to a more realistic amount and organize everything so I feel less anxious and less stressed about getting everything down in aa certain amount of time.
WINTER 2020 BUCKET LIST
- Drive Around to See the Lights
- “Host” my First Christmas ( a very intimate affair)
- Plan a Christmas Day Breakfast
- Watch It’s a Wonderful Life for the First Time
- Finish Unpacking lol!
- Organize the Office
- Set Up My Closet Room
- Go To the Snow
- Get Some Cozy Lounging Clothes (I don’t have many because I always dress like a princess lol!)
- Set Up a Little Painting Studio in the Garage
- Try a New Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Make Soup from Scratch
- Go Through My Closet Again
- Organize My Life LOL!
- Create a 2021 Vision Board
- Be More Consistent with Workouts
- Learn Something New
- Take Some Time for Myself
What’s on your winter 2020 bucket list?
Shop the Look