A little late but worth the wait ha! 😉 With the crazy busy month I’ve had, I had to postpone my November 2020 Month in Review but it’s finally here – yay! And you get December’s in just a couple of weeks so there’s that too lol! Hope you enjoy seeing what I’ve been up to!
NOVEMBER 2020 MONTH IN REVIEW
- We went for a weekend getaway to the mountains (a little place I’ve never been)!
- We moved out of our apartment and into our very first house!
- I put all of my Christmas decor up!
- Toes are healed but wearing heels is still difficult so I’ve only been wearing them for just a few minutes for photos.
- Digestive issues were actually good this month! No major issues! I didn’t experience any bloating and I didn’t get sick – yay! This is the first month where I didn’t show any symptoms and I’m starting to finally lose weight. I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of this allergy thing 😉
What I Watched
During lockdown, our TV and movie time increased a lot but this month, we hardly watched anything (I know there’s more but my story highlights are being weird today so I’ll update later). We surprisingly haven’t watched as many holiday movies as we normally do but we’ve both so exhausted so that might be why.
- Home Alone – A Christmas classic!
- Home Alone 2 – Love this one too!
- The Grinch – This one is so fun!
- Four Christmases – One of my favorite holiday movies!
- Dexter – wW just started watching this a few weeks ago! Currently on season 5!
- Gossip Girl – I just restarted the series for the millionth time 😀 I’m on season 2!
What I Listened To
- Of Monsters and Men
- Taylor Swift’s new ablum
- Fall indie type music
- Holiday music (especially old classics)
Where I Went
What I Bought
- Lots of furniture during black Friday lol!! Ugh!
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my recent Friday Unboxing!
Favorite Outfits From November
- I absolutely love this feminine fall dress with boots!
- Obsessed with this flowy black floral skirt and top set!
- This fall prairie outfit is my go to weekend look!
Most Popular Blog Posts from November
Video Content from November
- Sephora Holiday Savings Event Recommendations
- Hawaii Travel Vlog
- Honest Curology Skincare Review
- Girly Girl Gift Guide and My Pink Christmas Tree
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Fall Bucket List this past month:
- Go on a Trip Somewhere – We went to Idyllwild!
- Decorate for the holidays (haha!!) – I put our Christmas tree before we moved in 🙂
It was SOO busy that I didn’t really have much time to do anything else lol! Winter Bucket list will be up next week – woo hoo!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2020 goals here! I can’t believe it’s almost time for a new year of goals!
- Stay Organized – Still working on this but for obvious purposes. We moved and didn’t have much time to unpack because I still had a full work schedule. I’m looking forward to taking a bit of time off to properly unpack, organize my life and just relax for a bit during the holidays 🙂
- Stop Procrastinating and Make Decisions – This has been on my list for a while and thank goodness I’ve been working on it because we decided to move into our new house within THREE days… like paperwork signed and everything. This is so unlike me as I take forever to make a decision but it was one of those things where I had to do it quickly and I’m so glad it worked out. So proud of myself!! 😀
What I’m Looking Forward to in December
- Decorating for the holidays!! <3
- Prioritizing my health!
- Reimagining Lizzie in Lace for 2021!
Hope you loved my November 2020 month in review!
What did you do in November?
If you missed yesterday’s YouTube video, you can watch it below! I’m sharing a day in my life as a full-time fashion blogger (including the behind the scenes of this photo and this entire post)! This has been highly requested for SO long and I finally did it 😀 I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you’d like to see any other day in the life videos!
Shop the Post
Pin for Later!