It’s officially winter which means… it’s time for a new seasonal bucket list! Read on for my Winter 2022 bucket List and Intentions to see what I’m planning for this season.
Winter 2022 Bucket List & Intentions
Patterned Bl-nk London Dress c/o (top version, similar) | White Chicwish Faux Fur Coat c/o | Pink Zac Posen Handbag c/o | Rose Gold Ally Glitter Heels c/o (Use LIZZIE40 for $40 off heels & LIZZIE10 for 10% off flats) | Gold Butterfly Headband (similar) | Ring | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Hidden Crown Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED FROM MY FALL BUCKET LIST
- Explore the Changing Fall Leaves with a Drive or Hike – We did see some of the leaves change in Yosemite. The leaves are actually changing in my town as we speak!! It’s December haha!!
- Decorate for the Holidays – YESSSS! Check out my pink holiday decor here!
- Clean Out my Coat Closet – Not my coat closet but I cleaned out my normal closet and went to the consignment store.
- Make Homemade Soup – Not soup but I made vegan mac n cheese from scratch!
- Bake Some (Vegan) Sweet Treats – I did find some vegan cookie dough, if that counts! It’s soooooo good!
- Read a Good Book – I started reading two… and then I got busy. Hopefully I’ll have some time to set aside after the holidays!
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen – We watched Christmas in Connecticut and have a few others on our list!
- Plan a Trip – Currently planning our 10 year wedding anniversary trip 🙂
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week – I’ve been really good about doing my self-care on the weekends.
- Do Something Creative – On top of decorating our home, I hand-painted a pair of nutcrackers! It took FOREVER but it was worth it because they’re super cute.
- Learn a New Skill – I’ve been learning how to edit short videos!
WINTER 2022 INTENTIONS
Continue My Health Journey
This is always such an important intention on my list so of course, I’m including it once again. I’ve been working diligently on my mental, emotional and physical health for a few years now. I have finally overcome the food allergy frustration and not only have I figured out what works best for my body but I’ve actually started to lose weight. I’ve been making much more effort in regards to my dietary choices and I’m finally starting to think in terms of what will benefit my body and health the most. I have also started working out again and I feel more confident than I ever have. It’s really such a blissful feeling! It took many years of working on my interior to finally get to this place… and I’m so grateful for that. This season, I want to focus my efforts mainly on working out, self-care, meditation and finding time to create more exciting recipes.
Plan for the Future
I feel like I’ve been in a very transformative state for the last few years and now I am finally ready to make some changes and let go of the things that no longer have a place in my life. Around the end of the year, many of us are excited for the new year and the changes that we plan to make. It just so happens that the start of 2023 coincides with the changes that I’ve been making all this time. I’m planning to take some time in January to do a “life over haul,” something that I’ve never done. I think it will be just what I need to start off 2023 on the right foot!
For many years, I’ve put others needs before mine… even perfect strangers. I’ve learned over time that prioritizing oneself isn’t selfish at all. It’s a necessity. I also have noticed that I have a pattern of working myself into the ground until the point of burn out, at which point I have no choice other than to take a break. This season, I want to set a realistic schedule for myself along with weekly self-care indulgences that I can look forward to. I also want to re-organize my space to create much more relaxing, comfortable and organized environment.
WINTER 2022 BUCKET LIST
- Clean Out My Home
- Create a Morning Routine
- Bake Some (Vegan) Sweet Treats
- Make Soup from Scratch
- Go to the Snow
- Create a Vision Board for 2023
- Make a List of Goals
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen
- Plan a Trip
- Workout 5 Times a Week
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week
- Meditate & Journal Everyday
- Do Something Creative
- Learn a Something New
- Take Time for Myself
What is on your Winter 2022 Bucket List?