- We went to Carmel for the first time and LOVED it!
- Went to my little brother’s high school graduation (last night) – I’m so proud of him but also so sad at the same time since I’ve been like a second mother to him all these years. Such a bittersweet moment 🙂
- Things are going great with my new diet! Thank you for all the support <3
What I Watched
- The Office – Almost done! Next up… Mad Men haha!
- Hart of Dixie – Almost done and then I will start up with The Crown once again 🙂
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – I love the John Wick movies (is this surprising?) and this one was amazing! I only wish there were less violent scenes :-/ I closed my eyes for a majority of the movie because I couldn’t handle watching the violence. Just a heads up!
- Avengers: Endgame – I’ve always been a huge fan of the Avengers franchise so this was definitely a must-see. I loved every second and thought it was a masterpiece. Very happy with how it came out!
- I’ve been been watching a lot of photography and motivational videos.
What I Listened To
- I haven’t been listening to anything in particular but I have been on a 50s, 60s, and 70s music binge lately.
- I just found the Liketoknow.it Podcast and love it so far! Also discovered a few more so I’ll keep you posted once I give them a listen 🙂
What I Read
- Influencer – loved this book! Although, I’ve been doing this for over four years, I felt like I still learned a lot from it. Highly recommend!
- Getting back into reading my magazines! – Free time is hard to come by these days but I’ve been making room for magazine reading, something I’ve always loved. Some of my faves are InStyle, Glamour and Vogue.
Where I Went
- Carmel – Absolutely adored this little fairytale village and cannot wait to go back and explore more of the area.
- To see my sister – She lives about two hours away so I don’t see her often but we drove up to celebrate my niece’s second birthday.
What I Bought
- This pair of earrings (they’re clip-ons!)
- These hair accessories – personalized name clip, pearl barrette and headband
Favorite Outfits From March
- Adore this stunning white floral dress! Probably one of my favorites ever!
- Absolutely in love with this ruffled tulle princess dress!
- This masculine/feminine combo made my heart sing!
Products I Tried
- NuFACE Trinity – Absolutely love this device and have seen a huge difference in my facial contouring. I’m going to get the eye attachment so I’ll update you all next time.
- Snow Teeth Whitening System – Love my results and it was so easy to use! It’s amazing in every way!
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo – So obsessed with this shampoo! I love the smell so much and it makes my hair feel amazing!
- Moroccanoil summer hair products – I cannot live with out my Moroccanoil products! I’m having a lot of fun using thee to experiment with different hairstyles.
- Tula Major Glow Hydrogel Mask – This mask is amazing! It’s so hydrating and leaves the most amazing glow! (get 20% off when you use LIZZIEINLACE at checkout)
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight – I am a huge fan of the original Flowerbomb fragrance and this one is equally as beautiful. Perfect for a date night!
- Kai Rose Body Glow – I love using this in conjunction with my Kai Rose body butter or lotion for super soft skin!
- Givenchy Foundation and Concealer – It’s always so fun to try out new makeup products and I just love this foundation and concealer! It makes my skin look flawless!
Most Popular Posts from the Month
- Carmel Travel Guide: Where to Eat, Go and Stay
- Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Dresses
- The Mystery Has Been Solved: My York Test Results
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
You all LOVED my Spring Bucket List post and many of you mentioned creating your own – YAY! Here’s how I did this past month:
- Plan a Vacation – Going to Lake Tahoe in a a couple of weeks!
- Get Outside More – Definitely took advantage of this nice weather! And now it’s 100 degrees :’-(
- Buy Some Cute Workout Wear and hit the gym – I have some credits on my Fabeletics account so I’m going shoppingggg!
- Go Through Spring/Summer Wardrobe and Donate – almost done!
Annual Goals Check In
Anddd of course, I have to check in with my annual goals 😉
- Don’t Be Afraid to Take Risks – This is something that has been on my mind a lot lately as I’ve currently come to a crossroad in my life. In the past, risks have never really been an issue for me. I’ve always found circumstances to work out even better than I imagined down the road! But for whatever reason, this one has been very tough on me emotionally. I’ve weighed all of my options and I know what I need to do but I haven’t worked up enough courage to bite the bullet yet even though the signs are all there. Hopefully, I’ll have more luck in June 😉
- Be More Confident – May brought forth a lot of growth in various areas of my life and confidence is something that I have really been working on (it’s crazy to think that you have to work on being confident sometimes lol!). I’ve been working a tonnn on my mindset, which is going really well and now that I’ve finally found the cause of my unexplained weight gain and low energy, I’m ready to incorporate a more active lifestyle. Yay!
What I’m Looking Forward to in June
- My BIRTHDAY!
- Visiting Lake Tahoe!
- Summertime! (but not thee heat – ughhh!)
Hope you loved my May 2019 month in review!
What did you do in May?
Shop the Post