I hope you had a lovely weekend! My little mental health break was much needed and I’m feeling so much better! 🙂
A few months ago (before I launched my channel), I asked for your input on questions you wanted me to answer regarding the business of blogging and social media! I narrowed it down to 26… which is quite a lot (lol!) but I do cover a variety of topics including all blogging, Instagram, photography, pitching, setting goals and more! Check out my 26 best blogging and social media tips below! And don’t worry – even if you’re a seasoned blogger or social media influencers, you can still use these tips too!
26 Best Blogging and Social Media Tips for New Bloggers
I went into A LOT of detail so I felt a video version was best to cover such an extensive topic (otherwise this would be a very, veryyy long post lol!). I’ve outlined each question below with a time stamp so you can easily find the answer you need.
Outfit Details (video)
White Lace Top (similar) | Light Blue Dress (similar) | Pearl Headband | Lip Color
- (0:20) Why did you start your blog?
- (1:00) How has your blog evolved since you began?
- (1:59) How do you balance a full-time job with blogging?
- (4:13) What has been the biggest challenge with blogging and how did you overcome it?
- (6:01) What are some common misconceptions about blogging?
- (7:59) Can you give us a peek into what a typical day is like? (thinking about doing a day in the life vlog – thoughts?)
- (8:34) How do you determine your goals? Do you go by certain numbers?
- (10:12) Did you connect with other bloggers by swapping thoughts while you were growing?
- (10:39) How do you elevate your blog?
- (11:11) How do you create a blog post schedule?
- (11:53) When did you start working with brands?
- (12:21) When did you start getting paid?
- (14:16) What does the pitching process look like?
- (15:24) How do you determine who to work with?
- (16:11) Where did you make the most of your money in the beginning?
- (16:53) Can you combine two topics on Instagram?
- (17:55) How did you know that you were ready to go full-time?
- (19:11) Who takes your photos?
- (19:47) Who edits your photos?
- (20:59) What kind of camera equipment do you use?
- (22:19) Do you think that iPhone or DSLR photos are better for Instagram?
- (23:31) Do I need expensive camera equipment as a beginner?
- (24:04) How does your husband make you look so tall in photos?
- (24:44) Did photography come easy to you?
- (25:37) Is there any advice that you can offer my boyfriend for taking photos?
- (27:04) What advice would you give to those that are wanting to start a blog?
I hope you enjoyed all of my blogging and social media tips and I hope I answered all of your questions! <3
Do you have any others you’d like me to answer, talk in more detail about or have any specific topic requests you’d like me to cover in the future?
Let me know! 🙂
For other blogging and social media tips, check out the Business of Blogging section. Don’t forget to share and pin for later!
Also, I’m participating in a fun giveaway! Check it out below 🙂 Good luck!!
We are excited to kick off summer!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card just in time to treat yourself!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 6/21.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.