We’re already 1/4 of the way through the year… can you believe it?! And to be honest, March was a rough one for me health-wise so I’m glad it’s over 😉 I’m looking forward to making some positive changes in April and I’m super excited to share my March 2019 Month in Review!
- Hubby and I took maternity photos for the first time!! (not for me – for his co-worker lol!) The photos for this post were taken shortly after! Such a gorgeous location, right?
- Currently going through my spring/summer wardrobe, which means I’m finally in the home stretch of my decluttering!
- Obsessing over the California super bloom!! You guyssss… the whole state is pretty much covered with the most gorgeous wildflowers in every color you can think of. They are EVERYWHERE and I’m making it a point to see as many locations as possible before they go away! (Because honestly, this doesn’t happen every year – I’ve currently got a list of like 20 places I want to go haha)
- Went a little crazy planning trips for the rest of the year lol. Currently have a handful on the books along with many day and weekend trips!
What I Watched
- The Office – Finished this up and started it again since my hubby slept through most of it the first time lol.
- The Crown – Still watching but took a break because I needed something lighter to lift my mood. Will be back at it this month!
- Impractical Jokers – One of our faves!
- Hart of Dixie – I was in the mood for something more light-hearted so I started re-watching this in place of The Crown.
- Tons of photography videos! We always love watching Peter McKinnon but we just discovered Evan Ranft and have been loving all of his photography videos!
What I Read
- No time for reading this month, unfortunately! 🙁
What I Listened To
- I’ve been listening to a lot of random Indie rock playlists and classical music haha.
- Didn’t listen to many podcasts this month, but instead listened to motivational YouTube videos.
Where I Went
- Pretty much everywhere that has a blooming field of wildflowers haha!
What I Bought
- LowePro ProTactic 450 camera backpack (since we’re basically professionals now LOL!! j/k)
Favorite Outfits From March
- Love this pretty pink mix of patterns and textures!
- Adore this pink and gingham combo!
- The flowy ruffled blue dress of my dreams!
Products I Tried
- Pixi Beauty Masks – Tried the Glow Glycolic Boost Sheet Mask, DetixifEYE eye masks, T-Zone Peel Off Mask, Glow Mud Mask, and the Peel and Polish Facial Peel and I love them all! The mud mask was probably my fave!
- SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Serum – This stuff is SO cool! My first time trying a product from this brand and I am obsessed! I did a science experiment with it that I’ll post on IG stories – you won’t believe your eyes!
Most Popular Posts from the Month
- How to Look Feminine Without Wearing Pink
- Why It’s Okay To Be Yourself
- My Spring Bucket List and Intentions
Posts from Others That I Loved
- Picasso on Instagram – When Branding Hurts Creativity
- Tips for Thriving in a Partnership
- What 8 Bloggers Wish They Had Known Before Starting a Blog
- A Complete Marrakech Travel Guide: Where to Stay, Eat, Things to Do
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
You all LOVED my Spring Bucket List post and many of you mentioned creating your own – YAY! Here’s how I did this past month:
- Go on a Roadtrip to See the “Super Bloom” – We have been on the hunt for wildflowers alll month long! We took a spontaneous trip this past weekend in search of the most perfect flower covered hills. Mission accomplished!
- Try Some Iced Tea Recipes – I’ve been on a Pomegranate juice kick lately so I’ve been mixing it into my daily Green Tea! Super yummy!
- Make a DIY Flower Wall – Finished! I’m obsessedddd!
- Finish My Patio Garden – Done! Planted a pretty pastel mix of Spanish Lavender, Stock Flowers and various succulents.
- Plan a Vacation – we planned two (with more to come)! A cruise to Mexico for this month (eek!) and a trip to Lake Tahoe for my birthday in June!
- Go to the Farmer’s Market – We are trying to make this a weekly occurrence. Picked up some fresh salsa and various juices from a local farmer!
- Get Outside More – I have been making it a point to get outdoors and enjoy the sunshine more (while it lasts anyway lol)!
Annual Goals Check In
Anddd of course, I have to check in with my annual goals 😉
- Make Health a Priority – On a more serious note, this has been a crazy month for my health. I’ve been a bit more distant than usual and while I’m still trying to figure everything out, I’ve been ruling things out little by little. I had a serious wake up call that forced me to think more about how important my health is and incorporate some important lifestyle changes. I’m excited to start incorporating those this month 🙂
- Expand my Creativity– You may have noticed that we’ve been experimenting a lot with location, angles, editing and just overall shooting style since we got the new camera and lenses, but it’s been especially prevalent this month. We’re having a lot of fun experimenting and learning how to do things through trial and error plus I’ve been doing more self-photography shooting! How are you guys feeling about this shift? Would love to know your thoughts!!
What I’m Looking Forward to in April
- My first cruise! …Which is also my first time to Mexico!
- Nice “spring-like” weather (hopefully it’s here to stay lol!)
Hope you loved my March 2019 month in review!
What did you do in March?
Shop the Look
Last week’s most clicked look was…
I love how she styled these black and white stripes with a colorful floral print! Such a fun and cheerful spring outfit!!