On Saturday, my husband and I celebrated six years of marriage! I don’t talk too much about relationships or marriage on here but I thought it might be kind of fun to celebrate with a different kind of post: a wedding anniversary Q+A!
Eliza J Dress c/o | Bernardo Heels | Amazon Handbag
If you’ve read my post about how I met my husband then you know that we have a very interesting story (we’re exes of exes haha!). The post also details the unique way that he asked me to be his girlfriend and how it came full circle for his engagement proposal 🙂 I haven’t shared too many photos from our wedding on the blog but if you’re dying to see, then you can find them in our second anniversary post along with a few of our wedding and engagement shots in our 10 year dating anniversary post. The latter also has a fun Q+A where we answered questions from all of you about our relationship! Now for today’s wedding anniversary Q+A:
Our Marriage at a Glance:
- We’ve been married for six years and have been together for 10 1/2.
- We are each other’s best friends 🙂
- We don’t have children (and still aren’t ready).
- We don’t have any pets yet! But we want a dog and a cat.
Our Favorite Travels:
Our Favorite Things to Do Together:
- Watch Netflix (usually The Office lol!)
- Go on Road Trips
- Eat lol!
- Pretty much everything (We always go to the grocery store, Target, antique store, and everywhere else together lol!)
Our Favorite Things to Eat Together:
- Pizza (I just had my first vegan pizza – yay!)
- Dessert – usually cookies, ice cream or cake lol!
Top 5 Things Lizzie says (from Josh):
- “Where’s my phone?”
- “Where are my keys?” (I’m always losing things, apparently lol!)
- “How do I look?”
- “My head hurts :-(“
- “Let’s go on an adventure!”
Top 5 things Josh says (from Lizzie):
- “What’s for dinner?”
- “Do you like that car?”
- “So I saw these new shoes on the Nike website…”
- “Is that what my hair looks like?” (no lol!)
- “Am I bigger than that guy?”
How We’re Alike:
- We both love fashion and putting together outfits!
- We’re both old souls AND young at heart haha! Quite an interesting mix 😉
- We have the same sense of humor.
- We both have German heritage (his last name and my maiden name are both German)
- We’re both introverted-ish (see below)
- We’re both Disney fanatics – his favorite movie is the Lion King and mine is Beauty and the Beast.
How We’re Different:
- I’m more “artsy” and he’s more “sporty”
- He loves the gym… I don’t lol!
- We’re opposites of the height spectrum – he’s 6’2″ and I’m 4’11”
- I’m both introverted AND extroverted so I’m more outgoing than he is (you’ll usually find me dancing in the car or around the apartment while he embarrassingly looks on haha!)
- He’s a breakfast person and I’m more of a lunch person haha!
- It rained on our wedding day (supposedly a sign of good luck!)
- We only looked at one wedding venue and knew immediately it was the one.
- We celebrate BOTH our wedding anniversary and our dating anniversary (dating anniversary is alwaysss celebrated at Disneyland!)
- My husband is not only my photographer but also helps me style outfits for the blog 🙂
Hope you loved this fun wedding anniversary Q+A!
P.S. We finally watched Endgame and it was amazinggg!
Shop the Look