Tulle skirts have been trending for quite some time. In fact, I wouldn’t even call it a trend anymore… I’d call it a classic closet staple 😉 As we established previously, tulle skirts are definitely still in style although that style has evolved over the years. Tulle skirts come in every color you can imagine but I have an affinity for pink tulle skirts. How do you actually style a pink tulle skirt in a chic, feminine and elegant way? Find out below!
How to Style a Pink Tulle Skirt
White Saint and Sofia Blouse c/o | Pink Chicwish Tulle Skirt c/o (also in cream, black and light blue) | White Kate Spade Tweed Handbag (similar) | White Franco Sarto Heels c/o | Dragonfly Alexandre de Paris Headband c/o (similar here) | Olivia Mar Ring c/o (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
Over the years, I’ve built up quite the collection of tulle skirts. I’ve probably got one in every color, length and style but this might the prettiest pink tulle skirt that I’ve ever seen! With ballerina inspired style trending, this is the perfect item to add to your wardrobe. And while pink can sometimes lean more on the juvenile side, this skirt is anything but.
For this outfit, I styled it with a billowy bow tie blouse. The floral burnout pattern adds interest to the look and pairs well against the soft ruffles of the skirt. I added a tweed handbag with a bit of sparkle, a pair of ballerina-esque heels and the most gorgeous embellished dragonfly headband. The pink and white combo is definitely one of my favorites – it’s feminine, romantic and classic.
This skirt might look familiar because I’ve styled it before in a pink monochrome outfit. I’m not sure which way I prefer because it looks amazing with both! Depending on your personal style and the season, this beauty can be styled so many different ways!
- For spring, add a lace flutter sleeve top and delicate heel for an ultra feminine outfit.
- In the summer, pair with a strapless corset or a silk cami and a pretty sandal for a romantic look.
- For fall, add a cozy cable knit sweater and white ankle boots for a comfy, casual outfit.
- In the winter, pair with a silk long sleeve top, pink or cream structured long coat and light knee high boots for a chic look.
- For the holidays, add a sparkly sequin cami, faux fur wrap and glittering evening shoe for a glamorous old Hollywood vibe.
How would you style a pink tulle skirt?