Is it just me or is this year flying by? I can’t believe that we are already in the middle of 2023! I’m sure that you’ve noticed that I’ve fallen a bit behind on my Month in Review posts, which has never happened before. I’ve been very consistent with these since I started them a few years ago. However, it’s been SO busy around here and truthfully, it’s been tough to keep up.
These posts typically require a lot of my time so for now, I’m introducing a new way to update you all on my life throughout each season rather than each month. Welcome to my very first seasonal recap – My Spring 2023 Recap! I might be back with the Month in Review posts in the future, but I’ll likely keep up with the seasonal recaps for the remainder of 2023 (or may just take a break from them altogether). Let me know if you have any thoughts either way!
Spring 2023 Recap
Pink Sister Jane Dress (similar) | Pearl Handbag (similar) | Pink Kate Spade Glitter Heels (similar) | Pink Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Hidden Crown Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
- I just celebrated my birthday!! <3
- We’ve been traveling a TON!
- My brother came back from deployment and surprised us with a visit!
- After 6 months, I FINALLY finished my closet clean out!
- My physical health has been good! We actually just got an exercise bike for the warmer weather lol.
- My wisdom teeth have FINALLY healed completely. I had the surgery back in February but it took forever for the holes to close so I was stuck eating next to nothing. I can finally eat normally again!
- I had a tough start to the year but I’m feeling much better mentally!
- I finished up my MASSIVE clean out so now I am just organizing everything and doing a quick sweep while I do (to clean out any remaining items).
- We just started cleaning out the garage.
- I’m currently painting our old patio set.
What I Watched –
It’s been months since I updated so I can’t recall all of the movies and shows we watched lol!
- Black Mirror – I’m not typically a sci-fi person but I’m a huge fan of Black Mirror. Just finished Season 6 and loved it!
- Do Revenge – Pretty cute movie! Love the fashion and nostalgic vibes.
- The Birds – This is an older one that we watched for the first time. Really enjoyed!
- High Society – Absolutely LOVED this one! I watched it with my husband for a second time and he loved it too. The story is a lot of fun but the fashion is on another level!
- John Wick 4 – I love the John Wick movies lol! Enjoyed this one but not as much as the last.
- Dynasty – I ran out of shows to watch so I decided to give this one a try. I think I’m on Season 4? I’m not a soap opera person but it’s a fun watch. I mainly love the fashion!
Where I Went
- SO many different wildflower locations! We drove to a different one almost every weekend from the beginning of March to mid-April.
- We also went to Red Rock Canyon and stopped to play in the snow along the way!
- In May, we went to Carlsbad to check out the flower fields.
- We also went to various towns in Nayarit, Mexico – such an amazing trip! We did end up stranded in Dallas after our flight got cancelled though lol.
- We celebrated my birthday with a trip to Hearst Castle last weekend 😉
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxings!
Spring Best Sellers
What I Bought
- A vintage dress and lipstick holder
Favorite Outfits from Spring 2023
- I absolutely adore these lovely princess dresses!
- Obsessed with this stunning floral gown!
- This adorable Barbie inspired outfit is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from Spring 2023
- How to Be More Feminine
- How to Romanticize Your Life
- Ally Shoes Review
- Parfums de Marly Valaya Review
Popular Video Content from Spring 2023
- Handbag Collection Declutter
- Coat Collection Declutter
- How to be More Feminine
- Dress Collection Declutter (part 1)
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Check out my Spring Bucket list here! I’ll be updating this in my Summer Bucket List (coming soon).
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2023 goals here!
- Balance – One thing that I have been working on this season is balance. 2023 started off super slowly but it’s progressed a ton since then. It’s been hard to find extra time these days so I’m learning more and more about how to balance my professional life with my personal life. I’ve realized that I have to prioritize certain things and therefore, I’m learning how to say “no.” It’s been empowering to say the least!
- Romanticize Life -I wrote an entire post on this. These days, I’m trying to live more in the moment. I’m taking advantage of the little pleasures of daily life and inserting more joy in the everyday. I’ve been lighting more candles, indulging in more spa days, reading for pleasure, and saying “yes” to more random road trips. The cleaning out of my closet has been significant in the process as well. I’ve been letting go of the items that no longer resonate with the person I’m becoming.
What I’m Looking Forward to in the Summer
- Home updates and organizing!
Hope you loved my spring 2023 recap!
What did you do in the spring?