Spring is *officially* in the air! It’s my favorite season for many reasons but mainly for the abundance of florals, sunshine and the resurgence of spring dresses (plus it’s my birthday season). Every season, I share a list of goals and aspirations, no matter how big or small, in effort to keep myself accountable and to inspire you to make your own seasonal bucket list! Read on to see my spring 2022 bucket list & intentions!
SPRING 2022 BUCKET LIST & INTENTIONS
Blue Selkie Floral Dress (similar here and here) | Lack of Color Hat | Cream Castaner Espadrilles | Kendra Scott Pearl Bracelet (similar) | Urban Stems Florals (Urban Stems Discount Code: Use LIZZIEINLACE20 for 20% off!) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
What I Accomplished from my Winter Bucket List
- I had a VERY productive January! I crossed off 12 out of 15 of my goals or started working on them. Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Go for a Drive – we went for a drive on the outskirts of town to see the green hills and wildflowers!! I’m hoping that we have another super bloom this year <3
- Make a Gingerbread House – we didn’t have time during the holidays but we still have a kit so we’ll probably make it for Valentine’s Day (it’s pink!)
- Clean Out My Coat Closet – I did a little one 🙂
- Create a Morning Routine – still working on it <3
- Journal Everyday – starting to get more consistent!
- Create My 2022 Vision Board – finished!
- Treat Myself – bought myself a pretty dress and took some time out for self care!
- Clean Out the Garage – FINALLY took in our recycling and cleaned out most of the cardboards boxes from when we moved… last year LOL!
- Play More Music – I’ve playing a bit more guitar lately 🙂
- Make a List of Goals – yes! Made goals for personal and professional. I talked about them in my goals post and video.
- Learn Something New – I learned a ton of techy stuff for the blog!
- Take Some Time for Myself – I’ve been taking more bubble baths and doing more mask/spa days (even my husband has been requesting a mask lol!!)
SPRING 2022 INTENTIONS
Prioritize My Health
I feel like my health journey has been all over the place for the last few years. In terms of my mental and emotional health, I am doing really, really well! I have been putting into practice all the lessons I’ve learned and I’ve had a much more optimistic outlook when things seem to be a little crazy. And after a lot of trial and error, I feel like I’ve finally got my diet down to a science. Although there are times where I have to deal with food allergy issues, they are few and far between. Right now, I am trying to focus on working out more. I won’t lie, it’s been tough! I finally have some extra time but my energy has been unbelievably low. It’s soooo frustrating but like anything else, it’s a process. I’ve made a more realistic schedule for myself so that I can prioritize this aspect of my life (and of course, take advantage of all the beautiful spring weather while I can!).
Focus on Increasing Confidence
This goes hand in hand with prioritizing my health but also other aspects of myself. I feel like I am always working on increasing my confidence and while I’ve made positive strides in this direction, at times I do still hear that little voice in my head putting me down. This has been one of my biggest life struggles. Affirmations have helped tremendously as has fashion, beauty, self-care and meditation. This season I want to put more focus on these things – things that make me happy and make me feel good about myself. I think many of us can relate coming out of the crazy “world situation.”
Do More Things That Bring Me Joy
In the past, I’ve focused almost exclusively on work. And while I love working, it’s also important to set aside time for myself and the things that bring me joy. This season I want to do more of what I love – make music, create art, read, garden and explore. I also love learning and have started taking various classes on things that are interesting to me and that not only further my skills but expand who I am as a person. I want to dedicate more time to things I’ve always wanted to do but never found time for. Right now, I’m currently getting my makeup artist certification, taking classes on Skillshare and looking into buying a piano!
SPRING 2022 BUCKET LIST
- Go on a Picnic
- Go for a Wildflower Drive/Hike
- Plan a Future Trip
- Update Outdoor Patio
- Learn a New Skill
- Do Some Gardening
- Go on a Road Trip
- Go for a Bike Ride
- Work Out Consistently (at least 3-5 times a week)
- Try a New Lemonade or Tea Recipe
- Do a Spring Clean Out
- Do Something Creative
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day (at least once a week)
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen
- Meditate & Write in my Gratitude Journal Everyday
What’s on your spring 2022 bucket list?
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!