It’s officially fall and I could not be more excited about the cool weather! Check out my September 2022 Month in Review to see where I went, what I did, what I wore, and what I’m looking forward to in October!
September 2022 Month in Review
White Chicwish Lace Dress c/o | White Kate Spade Pearl Handbag | Nude Cecilia NY Jeweled Sandals c/o | Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extensions (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
- It was a busy month lol!
- Digestive issues were great! I did get sick from some cross contamination but other than that, no issues!
- I had to stop working out for a large portion of this month as I wasn’t feeling so great 🙁 Early in the month, I had a terrible wisdom tooth infection and was in a lot of pain. Luckily, I got some antibiotics and am feeling much better in that aspect. I was supposed to have surgery to get them removed but there were some insurance issues and now my husband is switching jobs so it’s on hold for now. Fingers crossed that I don’t have anymore issues!!
- I started my workouts again midway through the month and then out of nowhere, started feeling very ill. I’ve been experiencing headaches and feeling super nauseous for the last 2 weeks. I never ever get sick (it’s probably been 5 years or more since I had a cold) so this is very out of the ordinary. I’m FINALLY starting to feel better!
What I Watched –
We haven’t been watching many shows or new movies lately. Lots of old favorites and nostalgic movies!
- Gossip Girl – I just started season 5! I started re-watching last month and feel like I’m getting through it pretty fast this time around lol!
- Vacation – After watching National Lampoon’s Vacation last month, we had to follow up with this one!
- Father of the Bride – It’s been SO long since I saw this! Loved it!
- Father of the Bride 2 – Loved this one as well!! (Although the daughter is a bit bratty, no? LOL!)
- Daddy’s Home – Such a funny movie!
- Daddy’s Home 2 – Love this one too, especially with all the Christmas vibes hehe!
- The Other Guys – And of course, we had to follow up with this one 😉 Love this movie!
- Parent Trap – An old favorite! Meredith Blake wasn’t the nicest but boy, did she have the best style!
- Spell – We randomly saw this and decided to give it a watch. Interesting story line – we really enjoyed it!
- Bling Ring Documentary – Really interesting documentary! It shares a lot of info about the case that I didn’t know about previously!
- Zoolander – This one is just too funny! Another old fave.
Where I Went
- We drove down to Orange County for some antique shopping!
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
September Best Sellers
What I Bought
- Halloween blow molds! Well… my husband actually bought these 😉 We didn’t have any halloween decor previously (so terrible, right?) but I’m so excited that we decided to decorate this year!
- Pink hangers for my dressing room
Favorite Outfits From September
- I absolutely adore this lovely floral maxi dress!
- Obsessed with this adorable pink puff sleeve dress!
- This purple top and skirt set is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from September
- Kate Spade Purse Collection
- Creative Ways to Wear Earrings
- Herbal Face Food Review
- Charlotte Tilbury Look of Love Collection
Video Content from September
- How to Wear Hair Accessories as an Adult
- Kate Spade Bag Collection
- Chicwish Dress & Skirt Try On haul
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Summer Bucket List this past month:
- Finish Closet Clean Out – Finished going through my fall wardrobe!
- Finish Home Updates – Still in the process of painting our patio furniture (it’s been way too hot lately). I’m also in the middle of HUGE home clean out. I finally finished cleaning out my fall wardrobe and bought some cute pink hangers. We’ve also been doing lots of decorating for Halloween and just the home in general.
- Plan a Trip – We have a Yosemite trip coming up in Oct! We’ve also starting planning for our 10 year wedding anniversary (next May)!! Where should we go??
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week – I’ve been doing lots of self-care lately <3
- Learn a New Skill – I’m always learning something new hehe!
- Read a Book – Our internet went out last weekend so I indulged in not one… but two great books!
- Go on a Road Trip – We went to Orange County!
Check out my Fall Bucket List here!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2022 goals here! The two were also the big goals for both June and July, I expanded on them even more.
- Stay Organized – The holiday season seems to have started earlier than ever and this is notoriously the busiest time of the year for any blogger. I’ve made some major changes in the previous months to ensure that I stay organized going into the season. Hopefully this will keep me more balanced so I’m not burning myself out and so that I’m able to be more present during the season. I’m also really wanting to start planning a few things for 2023!
- Prioritize Health & Wellness – Well, here it is again haha! This goal is almost always on my monthly list but this time, for an entirely different reason. This month and moving forward, I want to prioritize my health and wellness in every way possible as I just came out of September feeling not so great. This month, I’d also really like to focus my efforts on working out.
What I’m Looking Forward to in October
- Camping in Yosemite!
- Finishing up my home clean out and decor update!
- Working on some really fun projects!
Hope you loved my September 2022 month in review!
What did you do in September?