Happy Friday, lovelies!
Today I’m sharing my September 2021 Month in Review! Read on to see what I did, where I went, what I wore and what I’m looking forward to in October!
September 2021 Month in Review
Sister Jane Dress (similar here) | White Anothersole Sneakers c/o (also love these!) | Alexandre de Paris Leaf Barrette c/o | Alexandre de Paris Floral Barrette c/o | White Kate Spade Handbag (old – similar here)
SEPTEMBER 2021 MONTH IN REVIEW
- Life has been busy!!! And October is going to be absolutely crazy lol. My brother is supposed to come home for leave this month – woo hoo! I haven’t seen him since February <3 He actually just graduated from Navy A School a couple of days ago!! I posted some fun photos of us over the years on my Instagram stories 🙂
- Digestive issues were practically non-existent woo-hoo!
- I’ve started working out again and I even bought some new workout clothes 🙂 The weather is cooling down but the air is still pretty smoky from the wildfires. I’m hoping we can start going for walks outside again soon!
- Husband update – Nothing new to report. We still don’t have answers. The doctors don’t know what is going on 🙁 Please send him some positive thoughts <3
What I Watched
As you can, we’ve slowed down on the TV binging haha! I think we ran out of shows and movies after a year. Would love some recommendations! We have Netflix, HBO Max, Disney +, and Prime.
- Secret Garden – Haven’t watched this since I was a kid! I forgot how much I loved it.
- The Suicide Squad – Loved this movie! Recommend <3
- National Lampoon’s Vacation – One of our faves hehe!
- European Vacation – We went on a rampage with the vacation movies haha!
- Vegas Vacation – See what I mean? 😉
- The Hangover – Haven’t watched this in forever! Had a good laugh.
- The Hangover 2 (didn’t finish) – We only watched a bit of this and wasn’t feeling it so we didn’t finish.
- We’re the Millers – Love this movie too! So funny!
- The Wolf of Wall Street – One of my faves! Super long but it’s a good watch.
- Malignant – Sooooo… the trailer looked promising and the movie ended up being nothing like the trailer. The story was interesting and unique, which I can appreciate but I didn’t really love it :-/
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Just started this and so far we are loving it (although it’s hard to watch at times).
- Parental Control – We went back into the MTV archives and watched a few episodes lol! So cringey haha.
- Singled Out – Another nostalgic MTV show. I was young when this came out but it was entertaining!
- Jersey Shore – And another LOL! I don’t even know how or why we started watching this haha! All they do is fight and drink but I’m so intrigued lol.
- The Voice – Can you believe I’ve never actually watched this?! We just started the new season and I’m loving it!
What I Listened To
- Lots of oldies! I just got a radio for the shower – talk about life changing lol!
Where I Went
- We just went for a quick drive to the mountains nearby <3
What I Bought
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
September Best Sellers
Favorite Outfits From September
- I absolutely love this adorable vintage inspired outfit!
- Obsessed with this fall floral dress!
- This sequin floral dress is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from September
- The Truth About Why I Quit Lularoe
- Honest German Kabirski Jewelry Review
- 5 Ways to Wear White After Labor Day
- Old Hollywood Glam Outfit Inspo
Video Content from September
- Girly Workout Clothes Fashion Haul
- Why I Quit Selling Lularoe
- Formal Dress Haul
- Vintage Clip On Earring Collection
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Summer Bucket List this past month:
- Plan a Future Trip – Currently planning a trip to Yosemite and Disneyworld! If you have any recs for hotels and fave parks, let me know! We’ve never been!!
- Clean Out My Closet (and everything else lol!) – In progress! Currently working through my fall wardrobe and then on to coats!
- Do More Self-Care – I’ve been dedicating more time to self care.
Here is my Fall Bucket List!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2021 goals here!
- Time Management – Things have been pretty busy over the last few months so for the first time yearssss, I took some time to create a new schedule for myself. I updated my work tasks but also included other things that I need to prioritize (self-care time, health stuff, relaxing, etc). I’ve also been trying to schedule and get a lot of things done in advance. This has helped SO much!!
- Let Go – Over the past few months (and years), I have made the conscious decision to let go of all the things that hold me back or make me feel less than. I’ve let go of negative thinking, unhealthy patterns, toxic relationships and limiting beliefs. This past month, I had to make yet another hard decision regarding who I let into (and keep) my life. Looking back, it’s clear that a lot of patterns and lessons learned revolve around my relationships with other people. I have been manipulated, used, taken advantage of, and made to feel like I’m not good enough. My circle has gotten significantly smaller as my mindset has changed and my love of self has increased. But even then, it’s difficult to make the decision to distance yourself from someone that does not respect you or want to change. And other people watching from the outside don’t always understand.
What I’m Looking Forward to in October
- Cool morning walks, homemade soup and cozy layers!
- *Hopefully* RELAXING!
Hope you loved my September 2021 month in review!
What did you do in September?