We’ve just come to end of another month, which means…. I’ll be sharing my Month in Review! It’s been SUCH a busy couple of months and I completely forgot to share my October Month in Review so I’ll be including that in my November 2022 Month in Review. Read on to see what I’ve been up to for the past couple of months!
October & November 2022 Month in Review
Cece Plaid Jacket c/o | Cece Plaid Skirt c/o | Pink Cece Top c/o | Black Kate Spade Handbag | Black Vivaia Knee High Boots c/o (Use Lizzie10 for 10% off) | Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
- It’s been a very, very busy time lol!
- I’m currently SUPER sick! 🙁 I haven’t been sick in over 5 years. I’m getting over the stomach flu but my husband came down with something over the weekend and now I think I’m getting that – please send healing vibes. This is the worst time for me to be sick 🙁
- Digestive issues were great! No issues at all, even with Thanksgiving!!
- Wisdom teeth are doing much better! We finally just got insurance from my husband’s new job so I’m hoping to have surgery after the holidays.
What I Watched –
Lots of old favorites and nostalgic movies, of course! We also watched a ton of scary Halloween movies but I can’t remember which ones lol! Now I’m knee deep in Christmas movies and I’m not sorry about it at all.
- Gossip Girl – I finished all the seasons and now I’m soooo sad! 🙁
- Gilmore Girls – So I have tried to watch this multiple times and I could never get into it. It was recommended to me again so I decided to give another go. So far, so good! I just finished the first season 😉
- A Christmas Story Christmas – This is the newer one and I loved it SO much! It’s hilarious – like laugh out loud funny. Highly recommend!
- Four Christmases – One of my favorite holidays movies! I love it so much!
- Christmas in Connecticut – This was a new one for us but it’s a classic. Really enjoyed it and think this is going to be an annual watch for many years to come.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation – Of course, we had to follow up on this one since we’ve been watching all the vacation movies. Such a classic!
- Daddy’s Home 2 – Re-watched with my husband’s parents. Such a funny movie!
- Love is Blind 3 – I don’t normally watch these types of shows but we’ve seen the other two seasons lol. I actually didn’t care much for this season so I fast forwarded through a lot it, which I never do.
- The White Lotus – This show is so funny to me in a cringey kind of way lol!! Very entertaining and can’t look away.
- Hocus Pocus 2 – We watched it on Halloween and absolutely loved it!! Such a cute movie and perfect for Halloween!
Where I Went
- We went camping in Yosemite!
- We drove back down to Orange County for some antique shopping!
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxings!
October & November Best Sellers
What I Bought
- Some mid-century modern Christmas tree decor!
- The PRETTIEST Kate Spade bag I’ve ever seen! It’s actually supposed to be a gift from my husband… oops! Haha!
- A couple of vintage items
Favorite Outfits From October & November
- I absolutely adore this lovely pink tulle dress!
- Obsessed with this adorable pink holiday outfit!
- This houndstooth coat is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from October & November
Video Content from October & November
- Christmas Decorations 2022
- Teddy Blake Bag Review – Sophia and Kim
- Academia Fashion Haul
- Chicwish Try On Haul
- VIVAIA Review
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
This year, we actually didn’t have much of a fall unfortunately! It literally went straight from summer to winter overnight so we missed out on a ton of “fall” stuff. Regardless, here are the items I checked off from my Fall Bucket List this past month:
- Explore the Changing Fall Leaves with a Drive or Hike – We did see some of the leaves change in Yosemite. The leaves are actually changing in my town as we speak!! It’s December haha!!
- Decorate for the Holidays – I started the day after halloween and decorated for about to weeks straight! I didn’t went overboard but I’m loving every minute. Check out my decor here!
- Clean Out my Coat Closet – Not my coat closet but I cleaned out my normal closet and went to the consignment store.
- Make Homemade Soup – Not soup but I made vegan mac n cheese from scratch!
- Bake Some (Vegan) Sweet Treats – I did find some vegan cookie dough, if that counts! It’s soooooo good!
- Read a Good Book – I started reading two… and then I got busy. Hopefully I’ll have some time to set aside after the holidays!
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen – We watched Christmas in Connecticut and have a few others on our list!
- Plan a Trip – Currently planning our 10 year wedding anniversary trip 🙂
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week – I’ve been really good about doing my self-care on the weekends.
- Do Something Creative – On top of decorating our home, I hand-painted a pair of nutcrackers! It took FOREVER but it was worth it because they’re super cute.
- Learn a New Skill – I’ve been learning how to edit short videos!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2022 goals here! I cant believe that I’ll be making a new list in just over a month!
- Stay Organized – I have been on top of it this season and I am SO proud of myself! However, the busy holiday season is not over yet and it’s only gotten busier. This month, I want to focus on staying organized in every aspect of my life. I also want to work on getting organized for 2023.
- Balance – With the busy holiday season, it’s easy to live an unbalanced life. Although things are certainly getting busy, I’d like to maintain a good work-life balance and make time for the things that mean the most to me – my family, my health, my hobbies, etc. This is something that I’ve been working on for a few years now and I’m so proud of how far I’ve come in this area.
What I’m Looking Forward to in December
- Family time!
- Planning for 2023!
- Feeling better!
Hope you loved my October & November 2022 month in review!
What did you do in October & November?