Happy Friday my loves! <3
I can’t believe I’m already posting my winter 2019 bucket list…but here it is!! I love writing (and sharing) these posts because it forces me to get out and actually do things… plus it keeps me accountable 😉 I also try to keep the things on my bucket list attainable and realistic which I think is super important. And the funny thing about writing things down (at least in my case) is that you’re more likely to accomplish it, even without reading over your list constantly. I know that this is something that has interested a lot you as well and I hope that you’ve created your own seasonal bucket lists as a result!
Chicwish Sweaterdress c/o (available in navy) | Chicwish Blazer c/o | Zara Heels (old – similar here) | Kate Spade Handbag (currently 30% off everything! – similar here) | Alexandre de Paris Headband c/o (similar here) | Vintage Chanel Clip on Earrings | BaubleBar Bracelets c/o
What I Accomplished from my Fall Bucket List
- Start a Journal – I started three different ones lol!
- Finish Up Fall/Winter Wardrobe Clear Out and Donate – doneee! And I finally listed some things on Poshmark (my closet is under @lizzieinlace)
- Buy Some New Furniture Pieces – I’ve got three on my wishlist but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet lol! Sooooo this one is in progress…
- Learn a New Skill – I learned how to set up an external mic on my camera haha! Not sure if that counts 😉 And I’m currently learning how to put together a bicycle lol!
- Go to an Amusement Park – went to Disneyland!! Going to Six Flags today!!!
- Plan a Trip to Somewhere I’ve Never Been – We went to Palm Springs!
- Go to the Gym (and Classes) Regularly – I just started back this past week 🙂
- Buy Some Cute Workout Clothing – Bought some new pastel work out tops!
- Explore the Changing Leaves with a Hike Outdoors – We explored the magic of fall in beautiful Yosemite!
- Finish Up Fall/Winter Wardrobe Clear Out and Donate – I did a MASSIVE clear out a few months ago of spring and summer items so I wanted to do the same for fall and winter. I’m happy to say that it was a success and I ended up dropping off six giant bags of clothing, shoes and accessories!
- Sit Around a Campfire Eating S’mores and Playing Guitar – Checked this off in Yosemite. Usually it’s really cold in October so it was nice to play guitar without frozen fingers haha!
Try New Things
I feel like I have so many ideas all.the.time. but there’s always something holding me back from following through with them. Sometimes I’m just too busy and other times, fear comes creeping in. This season I want to get out of my box more. I want to experiment with new ideas, share more of myself in interesting ways and above all, be confident doing so.
Take Time for Myself
I really, really love my job. I’m constantly learning new things, perfecting old skills and trying to implement new ideas… so I guess you could say that I’m a workaholic of sorts. In my quest to build my business, a lot of the things that I enjoyed and had time to do before just aren’t as attainable. This season, I’d like to set aside a little more time for myself and do things like read a good book, schedule a friend date, prioritize my DIY spa days, or just take a simple walk outside. When you work for yourself, your job is 24/7 and you don’t have that “off” time to decompress like most do so scheduling in time to do non-work related things that you love is vital.
Be the Best Person I Can Be
This has been a wonderful year of self-discovery for me and as a result, I’ve bettered my health in so many ways. I’ve always been a bit of a picky eater so I’d really like to try some new recipes this season. I’d also like to prioritize having some sort of a fitness routine whether that’s working out at the gym, at home or outside. I’d love to continue to grow both personally and professionally. I just want to be the best version of myself and I want to inspire others to do the same <3
WINTER 2019 BUCKET LIST
- Go Ice Skating
- Watch a Hockey Game
- Plan a Snow Trip
- Try a New Tea or Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Bake Some Holiday Treats
- Read a Good Book
- Drive Around to See the Christmas Lights
- Start Journaling Consistently
- Create a 2020 Vision Board
- Find Time to Do Something Creative
- Learn a New Skill
- Workout 3-4 Times a Week
- Start a New Project
- Wake Up Early Enough to Watch the Sunrise
- Travel Somewhere I’ve Never Been
What’s on your winter 2019 bucket list?
Shop the Look
Last week’s most clicked on post was….
I love this edgy outfit mixed with the frilly sleeves! Such a great assortment of textures and prints!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!