I cannot believe it’s already April! Time is seriously flying by! I am thoroughly enjoying the lovely spring weather though haha! Read on for my March 2021 Month in Review to see what I wore, what I did, where I went and what I’m looking forward to in April!
MARCH 2021 MONTH IN REVIEW
- I got a phone call from my brother! It was the first time I talked to him since he left
- I went to the Knott’s Boysenberry Festival for the first time! We took my mom and had a blast!! This was the first time in over a year that I’ve been in a crowd of people haha!!
- Succulents are blooming!!
- I just started cleaning out my closet… again haha!
- My mirror FINALLY arrived (it’s been five months haha!)
- Digestive issues were okay! Had a few minor issues but nothing crazy.
- I’ve started a gratitude journal, have been meditating and have just been doing really well overall mentally 🙂
- My husband is still very ill 🙁 He goes to the doctor every day now, it seems. We think he may have an ulcer but his endoscopy got rescheduled and now he has to wait another month after waiting a month for his auth. He’s been super anxious and just hasn’t been feeling very well. Please send him prayers!
What I Watched
As you can, we’ve slowed down on the TV binging haha! I think we ran out of shows and movies after a year. Would love some recommendations! We have Netflix, HBO Max, Disney +, and Prime.
- Modern Family – Just started watching for the first time. So far, we’re loving it!
- Audrey Hepburn Documentary (Netflix) – Loved it so much! I was in tears several times. What a beautiful soul!
- Marie Antoinette – Watched for the first time. Loved it!
- Gossip Girl – Just started watching again!
- Parks and Rec – We re-watched a few episodes here and there!
- Knives Out – Watched again because my husband didn’t see it the first time
- Crazy Rich Asians – Watched again because my husband didn’t see it the first time
- The Heartbreak Kid – Loved this one! Always gives me a good laugh!
- Nick Johnson
- The Real Bros of Simi Valley- please watch this! It’s hilarious LOL!! We found it randomly lol
- Gem Goddess
What I Listened To
- Taylor Swift’s Evermore album on repeat
Where I Went
- Knott’s Berry Farm
What I Bought
- Some cute spring dresses! Haul coming soon to YouTube <3
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
March Best Sellers
Favorite Outfits From March
- I absolutely love these gorgeous statement jewelry pieces!
- Obsessed with this stylish white skirt for spring!
- This velvet floral dress is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from March
- The Feminine Easter Outfit You Need This Spring
- My Six Year Blogging Anniversary
- Feminine Cottagecore Outfit Idea
- Designer Profile: Interview with Syra J.
Video Content from March
- Honest Chicwish Review & Feminine Spring Outfits Try On Haul
- Girly Hair Accessories: Feminine Barrettes, Hair Clips and More
- Pink Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Girly Valentine’s Day Outfits
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Organize My Life – trying to do this every month so it doesn’t get to chaotic lol!
- Take Some Time for Myself – I’ve been prioritizing self-care a ton!
- Go Through My Closet Again – in progress!
And I can’t believe this but I’ve been so busy that I completely forgot about my Spring bucket List – oops! Stay tuned next week 😉
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2021 goals here!
- Balance – I’ve been working on balance this month. I’ve gotten much, much better about prioritizing myself over the last few years instead of working around the clock but this month proved to be very busy and finding balance was difficult. As a result, I ended up frustrated, burnt out and grumpy. I realized that I NEED that down time. I NEED the time to myself and to spend with my family. I need time to recharge and relax. I’m learning more and more that my boundaries play a big part in this and while I’ve been much better about saying “no,” I need to stick to my guns for the sake of my sanity lol!
- Let Go – This is something that I’ve been working on hardcore for the last few years and let me tell you… it’s hard! I’ve let other people and circumstances dictate my life for way too long. And even though most aren’t in my life anymore, it still holds me back somehow. This past month, someone from my past reached out and after having moved on, it brought about a lot of anxiety and confusion. Instead of letting those feelings dictate my day to day life, I focused a lot on self-care, self-love and healing. I’ve started keeping a gratitude journal and I’ve continued to do what I can to distance myself from others that have hurt me.
What I’m Looking Forward to in April
- Spring cleaning, sunshine and flowers blooming!
- Maybe doing a bit of decorating?? 😉
- Being more consistent with everything and figuring out a set schedule
Hope you loved my March 2021 month in review!
What did you do in March?