Beauty gift guides are among my favorite to share during the holiday season (and year round, to be honest)! As much of a fashionista I am, I just ADORE beauty items. Below I’ve included the ultimate in beauty gift guides featuring the dreamiest advent calendar, luxurious makeup picks and top tier beauty tools and organization. Trust me, you’re going to want these beauty gifts all for yourself. Read on for more!
Luxury Beauty Gifts
The Lancôme Advent Calendar is quickly becoming one of the season’s most sought after beauty gifts! This Lancome holiday gift set would be perfect any beauty lover. Personally, I LOVE advent calendars! I think it’s a fun way to celebrate the season (plus who wouldn’t want a gift everyday for 24 days?). In my opinion, this is one of the absolute best holiday beauty advent calendars out there! It has a handful of full-size products and lots of travel size so you can get a feel for some new faves!
Warning – scroll ahead if you want to be surprised!
The Lancome Advent Calendar includes:
- Full-SizeLa Vie Est Belle Perfume(0.34 fl. oz)
- Full-SizeHypnose Mascara(0.22 fl. oz)
- Full-SizeL’Absolu Rouge Intimatte Lipstick in 299 French Cashmere (0.12 oz)
- Full-SizeAdvanced Genifique Serum (0.67 fl. oz)
- Full-Size Hypnose 5-Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Advanced Genifique Serum(0.33 fl. oz)
- Hydra Zen Gel Cream Moisturizer(0.5 fl. oz)
- Renergie H.P.N. 300-Peptide Cream Moisturizer(0.5 fl. oz)
- Absolue Soft Cream Moisturizer(0.5 fl. oz)
- Advanced Genifique Eye Cream(0.16 fl. oz)
- Absolue Eye Cream (0.16 fl. oz)
- Tonique Confort Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner (1.7 fl. oz)
- Tonique Douceur Toner(1.7 fl. oz)
- Absolue Rose 80 Toning Lotion (1.7 fl. oz)
- Lait Galetee Confort Makeup Remover Milk (1.7 fl. oz)
- Lash Idole Mascara(0.08 fl. oz)
- Hypnose Drama Mascara(0.07 fl. oz)
- Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Pencil in Black Ebony (0.02 oz)
- L’Absolu Rouge Drama Matte Lipstick in 196 French Touch (0.05 oz)
- L’Absolu Rouge Cream Lipstick in 274 French Tea (0.05 oz)
- Tresor Perfume(0.25 fl. oz)
- Idole Perfume (0.16 fl. oz)
- La Vie Est Belle Body Lotion(1.7 fl. oz.)
- Idole Power Cream(1.7 fl. oz)
Available exclusively on Lancôme-usa.com – $180 ($635 value!) – Shop Now!
If you love this, you might also love the Lancome gift with purchase – Lancôme Holiday Beauty Box (included in last year’s gift guide)! Check the Lancome usa website often for the best Lancome promo code and discounts!
The Lancôme Richelieu Face and Eyeshadow Palette is what dreams are made of! This is part of their collaboration with the Louvre in Paris and let me just say that the entire collection is incredible. The collection also includes a few lovely lipsticks and the best-selling Genifique serum but the real star of the show is this makeup palette. I audibly gasped when I opened it! Not only is it gorgeous but the colors are intensely pigmented with blendable and buildable coverage. The colors are also really natural and wearable.
Pat McGrath Divine Blush + Bronze + Glow Trio
The Pat McGrath Divine Blush + Bronze + Glow Trio is part of her iconic Bijoux Brilliance collection! With ultra feminine packaging featuring bows, pearls and gemstones along with soft and delicate colors, this collection is a girly girl’s dream. Each face palette includes a blush, highlighter and bronzer to create a radiant and flawless complexion. Any of these would make an excellent gift or stocking stuffer!
Face palettes included are:
- Fleurever Nude – perfect for light skin tones (pink bow)
- Nirvana in Bloom – perfect for medium skin tones (blue bow)
- Supernova Siren – perfect for dark skin tones (purple bow)
Beautifect Glow Mirror
I recently discovered Beautifect and to say that I’m smitten is an understatement! The Beautifect Box is the absolute BEST makeup organizer I’ve found (check out my full review here). The real star of the show is the mirror and they recently came out with a gorgeous stand alone make up mirror that would be perfect for any vanity! It’s definitely one of this season’s best beauty gifts!
It features –
- 3 Lighting Color Environments – with a CRI of 95+, this accurately replicates daylight, evening and bright sun for optimal application
- Superior Brightness Control – the precision control dial allows you to adjust the brightness making it perfect for makeup and skincare application.
- Even Glow Lighting, No Shadows in Sight – light is evenly dispersed over the entirety of your face making application a breeze
- Adjustable and Rotating Design – the mirror can rotate up to 45 degrees to ensure that you are comfortable at all times.
- Crystal-Clear Reflections with Glass Mirrors – the main mirror make it easy to view your entire face while the magnetic 5x magnification mirror allows for precise makeup application and tweezing
- Mirror Size – 10″ (25.5cm) Diameter – the perfect size!
- Rechargeable and Cordless Convenience – powered with a rechargeable battery, this mirror can last up to 2 weeks on a single charge
Beautifect also has a lot of amazing accessories including makeup brushes, vanity bags and beauty tools like a blender, tweezers, silk eye mask and more! I got the beauty Sharpener, the Beautifect Vanity Bag, and the Crystal Nail File. The sharper is perfect for eye pencils and lip crayons. The vanity bag easily stores skincare and beauty products for on the go ease. And the nail file buffs and files without breakage. It’s also super pretty! I was expecting a normal nail file but one actually has a tempered glass coating and a glamorous ombre look!
And of course, I have to share my lovely makeup organizer! I absolutely LOVE my Beautifect box and I feel like this would be the perfect gift for anyone that loves makeup organization. You can use it for beauty products, skincare essentials and more. It’s perfect for travel with it’s compact size, built in compartments and light up mirror but it can also be used as an everyday vanity (that can be used anywhere at anytime!). It also comes in a variety of different colors.
I shared a full review in this post so feel free to check that out if you want to know more about the Beautifect Box along with my overall thoughts. I also share a video on how I organize my makeup in it!
Londontown Winter Wishes Holiday Pouch
The Londontown Winter Wishes Holiday Pouch features classics with a wintery twist along with items from their limited edition holiday collection! This gift set has pretty much everything you need for a chic at-home manicure. It’s also a good way to try out products if you are new to Londontown as it’s very affordable. This would be a great stocking stuffer or gift for any gal that loves a bit of sparkle!
This Londontown gift set includes:
- Lakur in Powder
- Snowglobe Confetti Topper
- Whipped Cloud Hand Cream
- Blue Chrome Glass Nail File
- Conditioning Lacquer Remover Pads
$25 ($66 value) – Shop Now!
Londontown Mauvelous Lakur Trio
I’ve been using Londontown nail polishes for over seven years now (see one of my first posts here)! The quality is impeccable and they last forever. Over time, I’ve built up quite the collection but my favorites and most used shades tend to be light pinks and mauves. The Londontown Mauvelous Lakur Trio includes some of their most stunning and wearable shades for any feminine fashionista. And of course, these are my favorite shades as well!
This nail polish gift set includes three of their most loved nail colors:
Londontown Perfecting Nail Veil Collection
The Londontown Perfecting Nail Veil Collection includes 6 sheer shades that hide imperfections as well as strengthen and moisturize nails. The Nail Veil Collection is perfect for barely there color. I personally love the look because the result is classy, elegant and versatile. These are, for sure, perfect for everyday wear as they go with everything. This is the optimal gift for the nail enthusiast and anyone that loves chic, simple nails!
This holiday nail kit includes:
- Kur Perfecting Nail Veil #1
- Kur Perfecting Nail Veil #2
- Kur Perfecting Nail Veil #3
- Kur Perfecting Nail Veil #4
- Kur Perfecting Nail Veil #5
- Kur Perfecting Nail Veil #6
$52 ($120 value) – Shop Now!
Overall, any of these luxury beauty gifts would be perfect for the beauty lover in your life (or yourself hehe)! Whether you’re looking to apply or organize products, try some new products in a festive way or add some new pretties to your vanity, you can’t go wrong with any of these beauty gifts.
Which of these luxury beauty gifts are you putting on your wishlist?
Save this post for later and don’t forget to share with “Santa!” 😉