Wow! July was the month of months lol! It’s been a busy one and I’m excited to share what I’ve been up to! Read on for my July 2021 month in review to see what I did, where I went, what I wore and what I’m looking forward to in August!
Chicwish Floral Dress c/0 | Sequin Pearl Necklace c/o | Franco Sarto White Heels c/o | Pearl Handbag | Pearl Headband | Angara Ring
JULY 2021 MONTH IN REVIEW
- I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY! July was actually one of the busiest months that I’ve had in my entire blogging career! All good things of course but *phew* lol
- I cleaned out my closet, shoes, handbags and jewelry!
- Digestive issues were much better! I’ve started working out again and I even bought some new workout clothes 🙂 The weather is finally starting to cool down so I’m looking forward to getting outside more (after all the wildfires cease, of course. The air quality has been dangerously high so we’ve been staying inside)
- Husband update – After his endoscopy, he went in for an ultrasound, x-rays and to get his gall bladder looked at. Everything looks good!! In fact the doctor said he is really healthy! But he is still having issues and our options are running out. We still don’t have answers but I hope that we can get down to the bottom of it soon <3
What I Watched
As you can, we’ve slowed down on the TV binging haha! I think we ran out of shows and movies after a year. Would love some recommendations! We have Netflix, HBO Max, Disney +, and Prime.
- Cooking with Paris – I thought it was hilarious! I mostly watched for her outfits lol
- Gossip Girl – rewatched for the millionth time (finished!)
- The White Lotus – This is probably one of the strangest shows I’ve seen but I really enjoyed it!
- Vice Principals – Someone recommended this lol! Highly inappropriate but entertaining
- Gossip Girl Reboot – I am SO sad to even say this but I don’t think I’m really feeling it 🙁 I’ve watched 5 episodes and I just can’t get into it. I might keep trying or I might just not finish at all.
- Watched more but I can’t remember…. currently looking for new shows and movies lol!
- Gem Goddess – Love her pick-a-card readings! They always put me in a good mood.
- Cody Ko – We’ve been watching a lot of his videos and they always make me laugh lol!
- Antphrodite – Love his true crime and celebrity readings but mostly watch because he’s so entertaining lol!
What I Listened To
- Really just whatever is on. I haven’t actively searched out any new music this month
Where I Went
- I don’t think we went anywhere…
What I Bought
- Workout gear!! It’s all girly 🙂 Would you like to see a haul?
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
July Best Sellers
Favorite Outfits From July
- I absolutely love these flirty lashes!
- Obsessed with these pretty perfumes!
- This girly summer outfit & hair tutorial is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from July
- Charlotte Tilbury Look of Love Collection
- Casual Feminine Outfit for Summer
- June 2021 Month in Review
- Summer 2021 Bucket List & Intentions
Video Content from July
- Charlotte Tilbury Look of Love Collection Review
- Easy Half Up Braided Hairstyle with Butterfly Clips
- Parfums de Marly Feminine Perfume Collection Review
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Summer Bucket List this past month:
- Plan a Future Trip – I had an airline voucher that was about to expire so we booked a trip to….. Orlando! We are heading to Disneyworld for the first time ever
- Update Outdoor Patio – In progress 🙂
- Try a New Recipe – We’ve made two chicken recipes (chipotle lime and some other spicy-ish recipe lol) and stuffed meatballs with homemade marinara!
- Meditate & Write in my Gratitude Journal Everyday –
- Do Something Creative
- Clean Out My Closet (and everything else lol!) – In progress! I’ve been doing this a little at a time. I cleaned out both closets a couple weeks ago and cleaned out my shoes, handbags, sweaters and drawers yesterday! Now I’m working on fall items and then it’s on to coats
- Finish Up Indoor Decor Projects – We FINALLY hung up some art on our walls lol! Now we just need to hang the mirror
- Do More Self-care – I’ve been dedicating more time to self care
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2021 goals here!
I am still actively working on my goals from last month!
- Prioritize Health & Wellness – I’ve been doing well in this area. I’ve got my allergies under control and I’ve started working out again – woohoo! The only thing is that lately, I’ve had NO energy whatsoever, July was crazy busy so that could be why and right now I am trying to recuperate that energy and slow things down a little. I’ve been focusing a lot on myself, which is something that I’ve never done before. Therefore, I’ve been prioritizing things like sleep, etc which is why my posting schedule has been all over the place.
- Balance – This is where I am really focusing. When I think I have it all down and I finally get super organized, life gets crazy and unbalanced again. Right now I’m in the process of coming up with a new schedule for myself – both personally and professionally. I’m realizing that I can’t do everything myself anymore because I burn out really easily. I tend to take on way too much responsibility. As you can tell, my posting schedule has been erratic this year because it’s been hard for me to keep up with everything. I do everything myself and I’m only one person but at the same time, I never want to let anyone down. So right now, I am actually reworking my entire schedule and trying to figure out where I need to focus. I have never made changes like this before in my six years of blogging but right now, it is so necessary. Once I figure something out, I will update you guys 🙂 And as for my personal schedule, I absolutely need to make more time for myself and my physical health. I always tend to prioritize work but I have to prioritize my health too. If you have any time management tips, I would certainly appreciate it! and thank you all for always being so supportive! I never want to let any of you down but I hope you understand.
What I’m Looking Forward to in August
- Finishing up my wardrobe clean out
- Everything 🙂
Hope you loved my July 2021 month in review!
What did you do in July?
Check out this dress along with even more feminine fashion picks from Chicwish in my latest haul –
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!