Ahhh first Month in Review post of the new year!! Can you believe it’s been a whole year since I started this series? Time is flying by. January was one of my most productive, inspiring and creative months! Read on to see my January 2020 Month in Review in more detail 🙂
Also, side note: How CUTE is this turban?? First time wearing one and I’m in loveee! I feel like a 1940s starlet!
Halogen x Atlantic Pacific Dress (sold out – similar here and here – both under $30! | Marks and Spencer Coat (old – similar here and here)| Brothers and Sisters Turban c/o | Shrimps Handbag | Vintage Chanel Earrings (similar here, budget friendly here) | Mauve Heels (old – similar here)
January 2020 Month in Review
- January was a big month… I became a boss!! EEEK! 😀
- Although I’ve completely cut out all problem foods, I had a few issues this month with bloating and headaches so I’m going to look a little further into the foods I’m eating. But overall, I’m feeling SO much better! I’ve slowly started working out again and have started doing intermittent fasting so that’s helping a ton!
What I Watched
- YOU (season 2) – Loved the first season and this one definitely didn’t disappoint either. Looking forward to the third one!
- Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood – Absolutely loved this movie!! I really love retro-style films (and Quentin Tarantino… and Leo… and Brad) so it was great. Also really liked the spin they put on the Manson story.
- Zombieland 2 – Loved the first one so this was a fun watch!
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum – I didn’t realize how much I loved him until I started this series! he’s so quirky and fun and the episodes are really interesting!
What I Listened To
- A little bit of everything 🙂 I’ve actually been messing around with my new mic and started creating my own music!
Where I Went
- Nowhere – It was a very busy month so no trips, sadly! I’m itching to go somewhere though…anywhere haha.
What I Bought
- White bar stools – These are our first set of bar stools ever! I’m SUPER picky when it comes to furniture so it took me quite a while to find something that was just right. Love the mod feel! Plus they’re really comfy 🙂
Products I Tried
- All of these pretties from my Friday Unboxings on Instagram!
Favorite Outfits From January
- I’m obsessed with all of these Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas!
- Absolutely love this pretty light blue dress!
- Adore this lovely neutral feminine outfit for winter!
Most Popular Posts from the Month
- 2020 Fashion Trends and Pantone Color of the Year
- My 2020 New Years Goals
- Where to Stay in Palm Springs – Acme House Review
- 12 Feminine Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Start a New Project – I started working on my newsletter! It will be launching officially in March or April.
- Wake Up Early Enough to Watch the Sunrise – I need to do this more often 😉
- Find Time to Do Something Creative – I did so much in this arena (see below)! I feel re-inspired!
- Learn a New Skill – I learned how to use TikTok lol!
- Try a New Tea or Hot Cocoa Recipe – I’ve been experimenting with different tea and juice mixes!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2020 goals here!
- Be More Creative – Sometimes I get so busy that I don’t have to time to just… imagine and dream and create. But to be honest, that’s the thing that really drives me. I’ve really been pushing myself to be more creative lately so I’ve been writing music, practicing video editing and graphic design and have been forcing myself to come up with more creative ideas for the blog and beyond. I am SO excited to bring these ideas to life and I can’t wait to share with you. I’m bursting at the seams with excitement! 😀
- Stay Organized – I have been really good at staying on top of things so far this year. Not like last year hahah! Normally, I have a hundred things running through my head and feel the need to get it all done NOW. I’ve slowed down the pace a bit and have been concentrating on one big task at a time. It’s working out surprisingly well!
What I’m Looking Forward to in February
- My FIVE YEAR blog anniversary!! Can you believe it??
- Officially launching my YouTube channel !!
Hope you loved my January 2020 month in review!
What did you do in January?
This week’s most clicked on post was….
I love this adorable outfit for Valentine’s Day! The floral print is super cute!