There’s nothing better than a beautiful fragrance, especially during the holiday season. Next to jewelry, fragrance is my favorite gift to give and receive during Christmas. In this perfume gift guide, I’m sharing my favorite holiday fragrance gifts and gift sets for her, him and the home! It’s times like these that I wish you could smell through your phone or computer screen hehe!
Holiday Fragrance Gifts: Perfumes & Gift Sets
Fragrance Gifts for Her
Parfums de Marly Feminine Fragrance Discovery Collection
The Parfums de Marly Feminine Fragrance Discovery Set is one of the best holiday perfume sets – perfect for any fragrance lover! It includes four of Parfum de Marly’s most iconic feminine perfumes in a convenient travel size (0.34oz each). All four of these are actually my faves from their feminine fragrance collection. This set is perfect for trying out some of the best fragrances before committing to full price. They are also perfect for travel and carrying in your handbag!
This holiday fragrance set includes:
- Delina Eau de Parfum (See my full review here!)
* Top: Rhubarb, Lychee, Bergamot Essence
* Middle: Turkish Rose, Peony, Vanilla
* Base: Cashmere, Musk, Vetiver
- Delina Exclusif Eau de Parfum (See my full review here!)
* Top: Pear, Lychee, Grapefruit
* Middle: Turkish Rose, Incense, Vetiver
* Base: Vanilla, Musk, Evernyl
- Oriana Eau de Parfum (See my full review here!)
* Top: Mandarin, Bergamot, Grapefruit
* Middle: Orange Blossom, Blackcurrant, Raspberry
* Base: Marshmallow, Ambrette, Chantilly Cream, Musk
- Valaya Eau de Parfum (See my full review here!)
* Top: Bergamot, Mandarin, White Peach
* Middle: Orange Flower, Nympheal, Vetiver
* Base: Akigalawood, Ambrofix, Musk
If you prefer masculine scents or are looking for a gift for him, check out the Parfums de Marly masculine discovery set.
TOCCA Mini Perfume Deluxe Set
The TOCCA Mini Perfume Deluxe Set features six beautiful and collectible TOCCA Eau de Parfum fragrances in a convenient travel size (5 ml each). I have two full-size TOCCA fragrances in my feminine perfume collection (Florence and Belle) that I just adore! They are all so feminine and elegant (plus they come in the prettiest bottles). This is great way to try out some of their most iconic fragrances. You’ll definitely want to display this gorgeous set on your vanity!
This mini perfume set includes:
- Florence – Bergamot, Pear, Gardenia
- Stella – Blood Orange, Freesia, Spicy Lilly
- Colette – Bergamot, Sandalwood, Pink Peppercorn
- Cleopatra – Grapefruit, Jasmine, Vanilla Musk
- Giulietta – Pink Tulip, Green Apple, Vanilla Orchid
- Lucia – Italian Lemon, Fig, Vetiver
La Vie est Belle L’Extrait Perfume
I love a good fragrance and Lancome La Vie est Belle is one of my very favorites. Apparently this Lancome perfume is a favorite of many as it’s one of the most popular perfumes for women! Since it’s inception, they’ve come out with a variety of fragrances inspired by the original (with a twist). Their latest is the sophisticated and sensual La Vie est Belle L’Extrait perfume. It’s the perfect blend of floral and woodsy – so pretty for fall and winter!
The fragrance notes are as follows:
- Iris Pallida – to give it that iconic La Vie est Belle signature!
- Damascena Rose – a feminine, floral heart note (and one of my faves!)
- Oud Wood Accord – a woody base note
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum
The original Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb has always been one of my favorite scents! Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum is a great variation of the original. It’s more floral-y but it still has that classic vanilla base that people love about Flowerbomb. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous – I love the pink! This would be a great date night or special occasion scent but it could easily work for everyday as well.
The fragrance notes are as follows:
- Top: Vine Peach Accord
- Middle: Ruby Orchid Accord
- Base: Red Vanilla Bean Accord
Fragrance Gifts for Him
Parfums de Marly Althair Eau de Parfum
Parfums de Marly Althair Eau de Parfum is one of Parfum de Marly’s latest fragrances! This fragrance is the perfect gift for him or for anyone that loves more masculine scents. From the first look at the packaging and overall design, you just see how luxurious this perfume truly is. The amber color is really beautiful – it screams fall and I feel like the scent itself is perfect for fall and winter. It has a spicy yet sweet scent that would be perfect for date night and cooler months.
The fragrance notes are as follows:
- Top: Orange Blossom, Bergamot, Cinnamon
- Middle: Bourbon Vanilla, Elemi
- Base: Guaiacwood, Ambrox, Praline, Musk
Fragrance Gifts for the Home
Parfums de Marly Festive Holiday Scented Candle Trio
The Parfums de Marly Festive Holiday Scented Candle Trio features three warm holiday scents and festive artwork by Matthieu Forichon. The candle vessels are made of red glass with gold embossed designs to give a luxurious festive flair. All of these holiday scented candles smell amazing! They all have different scents – two smell very holiday-esque and one reminds me of campfire, one of my favorite scents. The red and gold designs also add a luxurious touch of holiday throughout the home. You can also find this limited edition Parfums de Marly holiday candle available in a larger version.
NEST New York Holiday Candles
If you’re looking for a great way to spread holiday cheer this season, you love NEST New York holiday candles. I feel like it’s never truly the Christmas season until I’ve lit a holiday candle! NEST has an abundance of scents to choose from year round but their holiday collection is next level. A few of their notable scents are Amber & Incense, Birchwood Pine, Blue Cypress & Snow, Crystallized Ginger and Vanilla Bean, Hearth and the incredibly popular, Holiday (the #1 luxury candle scent in the US). These are available in a variety of sizes and gift set options.
I opted for the following NEST candle scents:
- Holiday – a blend of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber (my favorite!).
- Birchwood Pine – a blend of white pine, fir balsam, and birchwood over a base of rich musk and amber (my husband’s fave!).
ALSO, if you are in NYC or planning to visit during the holiday season, be sure to take a stroll down the world-famous stretch of Fifth Avenue between 46th and 61st Streets. The lighted holiday tree displays along Five Avenue’s sidewalks are actually scented with NEST’s iconic Holiday fragrance creating a magical holiday experience in one of the world’s most magical cities! Bergdorf Goodman is also partnering with NEST on an exclusive shopping experience so you can bring the scent from the streets to your home!
Available at NEST New York, Sephora, Ulta Beauty, Bluemercury, Bluemercury.com, and these specialty department stores: Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
Whether you’re looking for a fragrance for her, him, your home or yourself, any of these would be lovely additions for the holiday season and beyond! Be sure to check out all of my fragrance posts for even more holiday perfume picks.
Which of these holiday fragrance gifts are you putting on your wishlist?
Save this post for later and don’t forget to share with “Santa!” 😉