Happy March! I can’t believe that we are almost a quarter of the way through the year! Today I’m excited to share my February 2023 Month in Review. Read on to see what I did, where I went, what I wore and what I’m looking forward to in February!
February 2023 Month in Review
Tiffany Blue DEA Leather Coat c/o (different color here – similar) | Cream Chicwish Eyelet Top c/o (similar) | Cream Chicwish Tulle Skirt c/o (similar) | Pearl Handbag (similar) | Antonio Melani Floral Boots | White Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Hidden Crown Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
- I FINALLY had all of my wisdom teeth removed!
- I’m in the middle of the BIGGEST closet clean out in my history of wardrobe declutters! My mini-series on Youtube just went up so feel free to follow along (spring cleaning inspo, anyone?)
- I’ve been exploring the outdoors a lot – wildflower season is upon us and I don’t want to miss out!
- I just celebrated my 8 year blog anniversary! Post to come soon 🙂
- My physical health has been up and down over the last few months and I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Feeling much better than I have in a while 🙂
- My wisdom teeth have officially been removed, which is a HUGE deal! Having this surgery was actually made pretty difficult over the years due to insurance issues. The stars finally aligned and I was able to get it done. I had fears going in because I’m quite a bit older than the optimal age and having never had surgery before (or anesthesia), it was pretty nerve-racking. But all went well! I had minimal swelling and pain. My husband got a good laugh at my anesthesia-filled shenanigans haha. The only real issue I experienced was with eating, especially since my diet is limited. I’m not completely healed so I’m still eating soft foods. Obviously, I had to take a break from working out after my surgery. Hoping to be back soon!
- Mentally, I’ve been struggling this past month. I’m not one to stress out often… in fact, I’m usually the one helping others through tough situations. Trying hard to rebalance in this area.
What I Watched –
We’ve mostly been watching YouTube so I don’t have too much to share in the realm of movies and tv shows 😉
- Gilmore Girls – I finally finished watching for the first time ever! Overall, I really enjoyed this series and am so sad that it’s over.
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life – Started this after the original and… it was okay. It was still a good watch and I think there was a good message behind it but it felt like some of the magic from the original was missing.
- The Last of Us – Still watching this and love it so much! Such a great show.
- Bling Empire: New York – I watched the original one months ago and really enjoyed it. I mainly watch for the fashion (not the drama lol). I just finished this one and I really enjoyed the fashion, glamour and city but it just felt very rushed and like there was no story line? Regardless, I just love Ne York City and NYFW so it was a really nice escape.
- Perfect Match – I’m really picky with these types of shows but I really liked this one! It was a unique approach. I hope they have more seasons.
- Ginny and Georgia – A follower recommended this on my stories and I really enjoyed it! I finished both seasons in a week lol.
- You Season 3 (part 1) – So far, I’m enjoying this season! Looking forward to part two.
- Designing Woman – First time watching and really enjoyed this one! The fashion was everything!
Where I Went
- We went for a drive to the mountains nearby (all the hills are greeeeen with colorful flowers – eek!)
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxings!
February Best Sellers
What I Bought
Favorite Outfits From February
- I absolutely adore this lovely French girl inspired outfit!
- Obsessed with this adorable pink outfit idea!
- This gorgeous white trouser outfit is so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from February
Video Content from February
- Jewelry Collection Declutter
- Parfums de Marly Valaya Review
- Shoe Collection Declutter
- Girly Heart Bag Collection
- Chicwish V-Day Haul
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Clean Out My Home – In progress! So far, I’ve finished my shoes, handbags, accessories and jewelry. This past month, I also tackled my coats and dresses! In March, I’m planning to finish up with my tops and skirts. *phew*
- Make a List of Goals – Currently creating business goals for myself and my husband.
- Plan a Trip – Currently planning a million trips LOL! This definitely looks like it’s going to be a year full of travel.
- Take Time for Myself – During my recovery, I did a lot of relaxing and it’s just what my body needed.
- Go to the Snow – We took a day trip this past weekend and made a quick pit stop to play in the snow!
- Make Soup from Scratch – I didn’t make it from scratch but I’ve been eating LOTS of tomato soup since my surgery so I’ve been experimenting with different added ingredient LOL! My fave has been the addition of ricotta and a biscuit for dipping!
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen – We watching Designing Woman – loved it!
- Do Something Creative – My husband has been practicing his photography and I’ve been his model LOL! We did a really magical shoot recently – will post photos on here soon!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2023 goals here!
- Prioritize My Health – This past month has been huge in the health department. I conquered my fear of having oral surgery (yay!), finally started feeling better health-wise and then (out of nowhere) struggled with mental health – anxiety, feeling unworthy, etc. Mental health is actually something that I’m typically very good with so having an off month has felt strange and a bit regressive. This month, I want to focus on getting back to exercising and really putting more effort into journaling, meditation, self-love and getting to the bottom of what has triggered this.
- Staying Organized & Time Management – Since I was out for a while, I made an effort to get everything organized beforehand and it made the biggest difference in such a positive way! I’m also making a habit of getting things done right away instead of procrastinating.
What I’m Looking Forward to in March
- Wildflowers galore!!
- Finishing my closet declutter!
- Home updates and gardening!
Hope you loved my February 2023 month in review!
What did you do in February?