Is it just me or is this year flying by? February has come and gone and today I’m sharing my February 2022 Month in Review with you. Read on to see what I did, where I went, what I wore and what I’m looking forward to in March!
February 2022 Month in Review
Cream Chicwish Pearl Sweater Dress c/o | Charlie Stone Glitter Heels c/o (similar) | Mary Frances Cake Handbag c/o | Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband | Crislu Ring (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
- I just celebrated my SEVEN YEAR blog anniversary!! – Woo hoo!
- I was interviewed by Kai! Check it out here.
- I have a very exciting project launching next week!!!
- Health Update: Digestive issues were pretty good! There was a little bit of bloat near the end of the month but for the most part, no issues – yay!
- With that being said… I have been having some sleep issues… for quite a while. My holiday schedule was hectic so I went to bed at 1am most nights and now it’s become a bit of a habit. I just can’t seem to fall asleep (melatonin makes me drowsy in the mornings). As a result, I’ve been very fatigued and low energy which is super frustrating. I am feel like I did before I was diagnosed with my food allergies so I’m hoping it’s just my sleep pattern and not something else. Will be working on this in March so fingers crossed that it helps!!
- Husband update – He is doing great!! Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts <3
What I Watched
- The Righteous Gemstones – For some reason, this show is so funny to me lol! We just finished the finale!
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Ahhh I just love it so much! Her outfits are EVERYTHING!
- Hart of Dixie – An old favorite! I always alternate between this, Gossip Girl or some other girly, easy to watch show haha
- Love is Blind – We don’t watch a lot of these types of shows but really like this one! There were definitely a few things that I didn’t see coming for the finale – “yikes” is all I will say lol!
- Dexter: New Blood – We really love this show too! So excited that they brought it back for one last season (although we both weren’t keen on the ending….)
- Queer Eye – Not really sure how I haven’t watched this before but I loved it! It always makes me so happy <3
- Inventing Anna – I know there’s been not-so-great reviews but I actually really enjoyed this series! Highly recommend!
What I Listened To
- XM Radio – 50s and 60s music, and lots of early 2000s throwbacks haha!
Where I Went
- Stayed home 🙂 But went for a few drives around the outskirts of the city (the hills are finally green again and the wildflowers are coming out early this year!)
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
February Best Sellers
What I Bought
- A STUNNING vintage gown! OMG it’s so pretty. Birthday dress, perhaps? haha!
Favorite Outfits From February
- I absolutely love this adorable pink princess dress!
- Obsessed with this Clueless inspired outfit!
- This red and white outfit is so dreamy!
- I adore this stunning pink and white outfit!
Most Popular Blog Posts from February
- Elegant French Girl Outfit Inspo
- Parisian Inspired Style
- Feminine Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- January 2022 Month in Review
Video Content from February
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
I had a pretty productive month! Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Go for a Drive – we’ve been going for a lot of drives lately! The trees and wild flowers had an early bloom this year so it’s been nice to see.
- Create a Morning Routine – trying a few things but working on it <3
- Journal Everyday – yes, but need to be more consistent!
- Treat Myself – bought myself a pretty dress and took some time out for self care!
- Make a List of Goals – Recently, I posted my personal and professional goals for 2022. In February, I really began to make a list of long term goals as well (something I haven’t done in a while).
- Play More Music – I’ve playing a bit more guitar lately and am hoping to add another instrument soon – eek!!
- Learn Something New – I learned a ton of techy stuff for the blog and have started to implement it (although it’s going to take a while haha). I’ve also been learning even more skills and am so excited to introduce even more learning into my life on a more consistent basis!
- Take Some Time for Myself – I’ve been sticking to my self-care routine and have been taking more time to do things that I love and bring me joy.
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2022 goals here!
- Balance – As I mentioned in January, I burnt myself big time during the last half of 2021 so taking a time out was vital for my physical and mental health. I’m FINALLY feeling so much better and more balanced but I definitely do not want to put myself in that situation again. I’m currently working out a schedule that is realistic and balanced. Taking this time out has made me realize where I want and need to spend more time, not just in my personal life but in my business as well. These changes are not going to be overnight but I’m feeling good about the direction I’m heading.
- Be More Present – This is something that I’ve been working on for quite a while now and I’m so proud to see how far I’ve come. Be present has not been easy for me as I’m always focused on the future. Over time, I’ve seen the importance in prioritizing certain things and as a result, I’ve realized that there are certain ways that I’d like to spend my time. There’s a saying that goes “Life is what happens when you’re making making other plans” – I definitely don’t want to miss a moment!
What I’m Looking Forward to in March
- Wildflowers galore (and perhaps a picnic?)!!! My favorite time of the year <3
- Establishing a Realistic and Balanced Routine
- More Consistent Workouts
Hope you loved my February 2022 month in review!
What did you do in February?
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!