Wow, I can’t believe how fast this year is flying by! February was a huge month so I have tons to share. Read on for my February 2021 Month in Review to see what I wore, what I did, where I went and what I’m looking forward to in March!
Sister Jane Floral Dress (old – love this) | Mauve Pearl Heels (old – love these) | Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband | Pink Chair | Grey Tufted Ottoman | White Mirror| Pink Floor Pillow | White Round Pillow | White Faux Fur Rug | Faux Fur Stool | Mirrored Tray | Pink Tufted Ottoman | Urban Stems Flowers c/o (Urban Stems Discount Code: Use LIZZIEINLACE20 for 20% off! – arrangement one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight)
FEBRUARY 2021 MONTH IN REVIEW
- My little brother left for the US Navy 🙁 Today marks exactly a month since he left.
- I celebrated my SIX year blog anniversary! It was the day that my brother left so I put it off for a bit but my post will FINALLY be going up on Friday lol!
- We went on our first snow trip!
- I started propagating my succulents. Some of them are starting to bloom!
- I’ve been taking more walks around our new neighborhood and it seems to be helping physically and mentally!
- Digestive issues are doing okay! But now my husband is having tons of health issues – send positive thoughts for him, please <3
- I’ve started a gratitude journal, have been meditating and have just been doing really well overall mentally 🙂
What I Watched
As you can, we’ve slowed down on the TV binging haha! I think we ran out of shows and movies after a year. Would love some recommendations! We have Netflix, HBO Max, Disney +, and Prime.
- Superstore – We caught up on all the seasons and are now watching the lsat season 🙁
- Framing Britney Spears – Super sad 🙁
- The Vanishing at Cecil Hotel – Super interesting series although some of it was redundant. Very sad story though!
- The Graduate – First time watching lol!! So scandalous!
- Just Kidding News
- Nick Johnson
What I Listened To
- Taylor Swift’s Evermore album on repeat
Where I Went
- Big Bear
What I Bought
- I bought some vintage jewelry and treated myself to a very special piece for my 6 year blog anniversary <3
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my Friday Unboxing!
February Best Sellers
Favorite Outfits From February
- I absolutely love these spring wardrobe essentials!
- Obsessed with this lilac gingham dress outfit!
- These hair accessory trends are so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from February
- Honest Bumble BFF Review
- January 2021 Month in Review
- Life Lately: Saying Goodbye
- Two Ways to Wear a Polka Dot Tulle Skirt
Video Content from February
- Honest Bumble BFF Review
- How to Restore a Tarnished Chloe Perfume Bottle
- Pink Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
- Girly Valentine’s Day Outfits
Posts from Others That I Loved
- 5 Essential Closet Staples for Your Wardrobe – Louella Reese
- 5 Things I’m Incorporating into my Weekly Routine – Chaos & Coffee
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Winter Bucket List this past month:
- Go To the Snow – we stayed in a cozy little cabin!
- Organize My Life – trying to do this everything month so it doesn’t get to chaotic lol!
- Create a 2021 Vision Board – in progress lol!
- Be More Consistent with Workouts – I’ve been going on walks and doing yoga
- Take Some Time for Myself – I’ve been prioritizing self-care a ton!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2021 goals here!
- Prioritize Health & Wellness – This whole month has really been dedicated to bettering myself and finding more balance in my life. I’m not even quite sure what is happening but I just feel like I’m becoming a completely different person in a really good way. I’m scheduling time to prioritize my health and wellness every single day instead of mindlessly working all hours off the day and I’m so proud off myself for that 🙂
- Be Confident – I can’t even believe I’m putting this one on my annual goals check in because it’s always seemed so out of touch with how I felt. My confidence is something that I always felt I couldn’t crack the code to. For years, I looked for validation from others with my talents and accomplishments… and still didn’t think I was good enough. Even when I worked out religiously, I still couldn’t accept my body shape. And I always felt like I had to hold parts of myself back because I was afraid that others wouldn’t accept me entirely. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself that I was already “enough” for everyone and most of all, for myself. But I also think that this growth comes with time for someone of us. I’m learning to accept and love myself just the way that I am… not for what I’ve done or can do. Just me. And I’m learning to accept my body and loving all the parts that I didn’t before. It’s been a really long road and I know that I’m still a work in progress but I’m FINALLY on the right track. It’s a funny thing because for years and years, I thought having confidence was something that everyone else had… something that had to be learned… but what I’ve learned through this experience is that it’s always been there all along. I’ve always had the magic inside me 🙂
What I’m Looking Forward to in March
- Spring cleaning, sunshine and flowers blooming!
- Maybe doing a bit of decorating?? 😉
- Being more consistent with everything and figuring out a set schedule
Hope you loved my February 2021 month in review!
What did you do in February?