I can’t believe that it’s officially fall!
Is it just me or has this year FLOWN by? At the same time, I feel summer has been never-ending haha. I’m excited for the cool, crisp temperatures, colorful leaves and cozy outfits. Right now it’s just wishful thinking because it’s still blazing hot for another month lol! Anyway, let’s celebrate the start of a new season like I always do… with a bucket list.
Read on for my Fall 2023 Bucket List & Intentions!
Fall 2023 Bucket List & Intentions
Loud Bodies Floral Trench Coat c/o | Cream Eva Franco Dress c/o (use LIZZIE40 for 40% off!) | White Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband (similar) | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Halo Hair Extension (use LIZZIEINLACE for $25 off!)
WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED FROM MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST
- Have a Tea Party – no tea party but I did try a ton of new teas!
- Go on a Road Trip – We went back to Hearst Castle to celebrate my husband’s birthday!
- Make Home-made (dairy-free) Ice Cream – I didn’t make it BUT I did try a ton of delicious and unique dairy-free flavors during my recent trip to Mexico.
- Update My Poshmark – In progress lol!
- Finish Home & Patio Updates – Still in progress! We got some new chairs and I’m currently finishing up the living room. I’ll also be painting the patio furniture when it cools down. Also planning to make some minor updates to the bedroom.
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen – I’ve been on a roll with my classic movie watching! I watched How to Marry a Millionaire, All About Eve, Gone with the Wind, The Birds, Gilda, Some Like It Hot and probably more that I’m forgetting.
- Plan a Trip – We are planning a trip to Yosemite next month and WDW in Nov!
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week – I’ve been trying to do a self-care day every Sunday 🙂
- Learn a New Skill – This season was very eventful! I learned how to make a cocktail, ride a horse and chisel a molcajete (among other things)!
FALL 2023 INTENTIONS
This was on my intention’s list from my last bucket list post but truthfully, it’s a process so it deserves a spot on here as well. This past season, I made some small changes in my life that I would like to continue. My skincare regime is going great! I have minimal acne these days which is a miracle in itself. I’ve also been really into body care products like serums, oils, scrubs and lotions. I’m trying out new hair growth products that seem to be going well so far. I’ve also been able to maintain my weight, which is a huge plus!
On the fashion front, I FINALLY finished up my closet clean out. As a result, I’ve been looking at my closet (and style) with a more critical eye. I’ve been super into color seasons and finding silhouettes that flatter my body. It’s been a fun process thus far!
As for self-care, I’ve been very mindful of my time and energy. I’ve been doing well with letting go of things and saying no to opportunities that aren’t beneficial to my priorities. I’ve also been indulging in a bi-weekly self-care routine that includes a bubble bath, facial, mani/pedi and more down time. This season, I hope to continue with these positive changes!
Do More of What I Love
This season, I want to have more fun, experiment more and do more of what I love. This goes for both my personal and professional life.
For my personal life, I want to spend more time with those that I cherish and create memories for a lifetime. I want to fill my space with things that bring me joy, wear outfits that make me happy and go on adventures that enrich my life.
As for my professional life, I want to experiment more with my content and create in way that brings me joy rather than out of necessity for certain platforms. I want to focus my efforts on sharing things that not only make me happy but that benefit all of you in multiple ways.
This was also on my last bucket list but it’s still in progress. I took a bit of time this past season to look at my life and where I’m going. I’ve been making short and long-term goals for both my personal and professional life and I’ve started to map them out. For so long, I held myself back due to lack of confidence and now I feel like I’m finally ready to take the next steps.
There are also a lot of projects that I’ve put on the back burner due to lack of time and energy. This season, I want to get those done (or at least make a plan to). Many of them benefit all of you so I’m excited to share when the time comes 🙂
FALL 2023 BUCKET LIST
- Explore the Changing Fall Leaves with a Drive or Hike
- Decorate for the Holidays (you guys, I have been planning this since January HAHA!)
- Update My Poshmark
- Make Homemade Soup
- Plan a Fall Picnic
- Bake Some (Vegan) Sweet Treats
- Go Apple Picking (hopefully!)
- Finish Home and Patio Updates
- Watch Classic Movies That I Haven’t Seen
- Plan a Trip
- Workout 5 Times a Week
- Indulge in a Self-Care Day Once a Week
- Meditate & Journal Everyday
- Do Something Creative
- Learn a New Skill
What is on your Fall 2023 Bucket List?