Yay! My first Month in Review of the New Year! I hope you all are having an amazing week 🙂 Read on for my December 2020 Month in Review to get a peek into what I did, what I wore, where I went and what I’m looking forward to in January! Also a pretty pink outfit because…. Valentine’s Day haha!
Chicwish Pink Pearl Sweater c/o (also love this and this!) | Chicwish Pink Wool Skirt c/o (also love this!) | Lele Sadoughi Pearl Headband | Silver Vintage Hand Mirror | Pink Tufted Ottoman | Standing Wardrobe Rack (under $100!) | Storage Cube | Grey Storage Bins (love the pink ones!) | Rolling Shoe Rack
DECEMBER 2020 MONTH IN REVIEW
- I hosted my first Christmas!
- We officially moved into our very first house! Unpacking is almost complete 😉
- I took my longest social media break ever and it was wonderful haha!
- Toes are doing well! I’ll be starting yoga back up this month – wish me luck!
- Digestive issues were almost non-existent – yay!
What I Watched
I hardly ever watch TV but we’ve been watching shows/movies nearly every night since lockdown so there’s a lot haha! We’ve been watching a lot of comedies, classics and feel good movies <3 I’ve also got some on my list that a few of you recommended last time. Feel free to recommend more!
- Gossip Girl
- The Office
- Crazy Rich Asians
- It’s a Wonderful Life – first time watching! Loved it <3
- Home Alone
- Home Alone 2
- The Grinch
- Four Christmases – one of my faves!
- The Jenna Lyons Show
- The Ripper – only watched the first episode and fell asleep. Might try again this month!
- The Office (all the Christmas episodes) – we had a Christmas Day marathon lol!
- Die Hard – first time watching lol!
- Risky Business – first time watching lol!
- The Conjuring – I love this one 🙂
What I Listened To
- Taylor Swift’s new album – I’m surprised by how much I love it!
- Lots of “oldies” from the 50s and 60s 🙂
- Holiday music, of course!
Where I Went
- We just went for our normal drives around town to stay sane haha!
What I Bought
- Gifts for my husband including this cologne!
Products I Tried
- All of the products from my recent Friday Unboxing!
December Best Sellers
Favorite Outfits From December
- I absolutely love this feminine grey and silver outfit!
- Obsessed with this pretty pink girly outfit!
- These holiday hairstyles are so dreamy!
Most Popular Blog Posts from December
- Elegant Black Holiday Outfit
- Winter 2020 Bucket List & Intentions
- Pink Holiday Home Tour
- Girly Girl Gift Guide
Video Content from December (I took a couple of weeks off to unpack, celebrate the holidays and get my life together lol!)
Posts from Others That I Loved
- How to Make a Christmas Cookie Bento Box – Louella Reese
- Outdoor Thanksgiving Table – Darling Darleen
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
Here are the items I checked off from my Fall Bucket List this past month:
- Do Some Gardening – I replanted a few of my succulents 🙂
- Bake Some Sweet Treats – baked lots of cookies with my hubby!
- Decorate for the holidays – oh boy, did I ever haha!
Check out my winter bucket list here!
Annual Goals Check In
You can find all of my 2020 goals here!
- Stay Organized – I took off a few weeks and it was honestly one of the best decisions! I was able to unpack, reorganize everything and start planning out 2021. 🙂
- Believe in Myself – This month, I really started doing a lot of inner work, especially concerning my confidence and believing in myself. Meditation has been helping a ton and I just got a gratitude journal with prompts so I;/m excited to see how these changes will affect me positively in the new year!
My 2021 goals are up! Check them out HERE!
What I’m Looking Forward to in January
- Make positive changes for the New Year!!
- Decorating our new house!
- Working on some exciting new projects (including a second YouTube upload day starting next Tuesday!)
Hope you loved my December 2020 month in review!
What did you do in December?
Here is yesterday’s YouTube video if you missed it! It’s a long one, so grab a coffee haha!
Last week’s most clicked post was….
Absolutely love how she styled this! The animal print is so cute!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!