April was gone in a flash and I can’t believe May is already here! My 6 year wedding anniversary is coming up and I couldn’t be more excited! I have so much to share in today’s April 2019 month in review and of course, I have two kick in the off with the most “Lizzie” outfit ever!!
- Went on my fist cruise AND went to Mexico for the first time!
- Took my first ever social media break!
- Got in a freak car accident in the car wash! I’m okay and my *new* car just got out of the shop so she’s okay too 🙂
- Had a delicious milkshake at the only existing Woolworth’s diner in the US (which just happens to be local! It was my first time there… I’ve been wanting to go for yeearsss!)
- Made a few health changes and I’m starting to feel better! I’ll share more below!
What I Watched
- The Office – Halfway through… again lol!
- Hart of Dixie – Currently on season 2!
- Avengers: Infinity War – My hubby has been DYING to see Endgame so we had to watch this in preparation lol! Who is your favorite Avenger? Mine is Thor 😀
- Pulp Fiction – Watched this for the very first time!
- Currently looking for some good classic movies (1940s-60s) to watch… any recs?
- The hubs has been really into watching this guy called Justin Scarred. He does a lot of Disney videos so that explains a lot haha!
What I Listened To
- Currently loving ME! from Taylor Swift! Isn’t that the most perfect Lizzie video?!
- Listening to soooo many different podcasts! Love the Influencer Podcast, Drink with James and the YouTube Power Hour Podcast.
Where I Went
- Pretty much anywhere that had a blooming field of wildflowers haha!
- Carrizo Plain – Loved seeing the Super Bloom in action! I’ve never seen so many wildflowers in my life <3 See my posts from this location here and here.
- Ensenada, Mexico – This was my first time to Mexico and it was a nice first trip. We went to visit La Bufadora and the scenery was just gorgeous!
Favorite Outfits From March
- Soooo obsessed with this gorgeous ruffled yellow dress!
- This feminine floral top and skirt combo is what dreams are made of!
- Absolutely in love with this stunning striped dress!
Products I Tried
- NuFACE Trinity – Currently testing this out and LOVE it! Will be sharing within the next couple of weeks.
- Snow Teeth Whitening System – Just started this and will share results once I’m finished!
- Jill Stuart Beauty Products – I’ve been obsessed with these for a while now, but I’ve been reaching for them more nd more for everyday makeup looks.
- Kai Home Products – Just re-stocked our apartment with some of my faves!!
Most Popular Posts from the Month
- The Perfect Vacation Dress
- Instagram Growth Tips: 8 Blogger Share Their Secrets
- Ultimate Blogger Photography Guide: Pro Tips from 11 Bloggers
Posts from Others That I Loved
- Ten Spring Date Ideas: Five From Him, Five From Her
- Backyard Party Ideas on a Budget
- The Five Best Lesson from RSTHECON 2019
Seasonal Bucket List Check In
You all LOVED my Spring Bucket List post and many of you mentioned creating your own – YAY! Here’s how I did this past month:
- Go on a Roadtrip to See the “Super Bloom” – Mission accomplished!
- Plan a Vacation – We leave for our next one on Friday!! Any guesses as to where we’re going?
- Get Outside More – I’ve been trying to take advantage of this nice weather by going for walks and sitting out on the patio <3
- Buy Some Cute Workout Wear and hit the gym – so I didn’t buy any cute workout wear BUT I did go to the gym for the first time in months – YAY!
- Go Through Spring/Summer Wardrobe and Donate – in process!
- Go on a Cruise – check! 😉
Annual Goals Check In
Anddd of course, I have to check in with my annual goals 😉
- Make Health a Priority – As you know, I’ve been experienced health issues for quite some time (you can read about it in more detail in this post). In March things got pretty serious so I had some blood work and an ultrasound done. Everything came back negative, so I decided to look more into my diet. Over the past month, I’ve been experimenting with dairy (taking it out and putting it back in for a week at a time) and have noticed an astonishing difference. I took a food intolerance test and just got my results back yesterday and well… let’s just say that I may have FINALLY found the issue(s). I’ve ruled out a ton of things but now I’m pretty certain that stress AND food issues (which could have come from the stress) are the main cause of my symptoms. I will share my results with you on Friday!! Also, unrelated but I now have carpel tunnel – I cannot get a break haha!
- Be More Selfish – The older I get, the more important my time becomes. I’ve been learning how to say “no” to everyone else so I can say “yes” to myself more. This month, I went completely off the grid for the first time in FOUR years… and it felt amazing! Of course, I won’t be disappearing al the time, but it was a really good feeling to have some much needed time to myself.
What I’m Looking Forward to in May
- My 6th Wedding Anniversary! <3 Where/how should we celebrate?
- More travel!
- Watching the new Avengers movie haha!
- Making health changes and perhaps an even more life-changing decision.
Hope you loved my April 2019 month in review!
What did you do in April?
Shop the Look