I have a lot of obsessions: dresses, coats, lipstick, jewelry…and perfume. There is just something so incredible about the power of fragrance. It can instantly elevate your mood (or outfit), transport you to far away places, and make you feel beautiful with a single spritz. There is no fear of it not “fitting” or not “looking good” or not being the “right color” – fragrance is inclusive making it the perfect gift and today, I’m sharing 7 of my all-time favorite feminine fragrances.
I have quite an extensive collection of feminine fragrances that I truly treasure and as a collector of beautiful things, perfumes have always been high up on my list. I don’t have a specific go-to fragrance that I wear everyday as I tend to accessorize my outfits with a particular scent or even adjust my scent to match my mood. And even then, I have always been very picky when it comes to the perfumes that I add to my collection. Since I’m a visual person, I swoon over gorgeous perfume bottles so that is definitely a must for me. As for scents, I typically gravitate toward ultra feminine, sophisticated and luxurious mixes of floral, fruit and sometimes wood. I, however, am not a fan of overly sweet, musky scents.
Although, I have a vast collection of different scents, these are the ones I typically go back to over and over again. They all smell AMAZING and although, they all have a feminine scent, they are all very different and are wearable anytime during the year. If you are still shopping for holiday gifts (or even just for yourself), I would highly recommend any of these!
- Givenchy – Dahlia Divin Eau Initiale – Sophisticated and luxe. Smells like an elegant mix of fruit and floral with woodsy undertones. I also have the nude version and it smells incredible as well!
- Yves Saint Laurent – Mon Paris – Elegant and luxurious. Smells like a sensual mix of fruity and floral.
- Oscar de la Renta – Bella Blanca – Unapologetically feminine and timeless. Smells like the most beautiful flower garden.
- Viktor & Rolf – Flowerbomb – Ultra-feminine and elegant. Smells like the most incredible bouquet of flowers. You can also customize the bottle, add an accessory and engrave (and even layer with different oils)!
- Dior – Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet – Feminine and flirty. Smells like a a delicate mix of roses and peonies.
- Guerlain – Mon Guerlain – Beautiful and exotic. Smells like a luxurious mix of florals and woodsy undertones.
- Parfums de Marly – Delina – Sophisticated and feminine. Smells like the most fragrant rose garden… and it’s the scent I think of when I think of Paris.
What is your go-to fragrance? Are you dying to try any of these?
Also these are the first of photos from our new camera – eek! And I just discovered how to use a remote haha!
Shop the Post
For more holiday gift ideas, check out my gift guide for beauty lovers!