Happy Friday, lovelies!
I hope you all had a great week! 🙂 Mine was super busy as always haha (more on that below). I’ll also be talking about the one accessory I’ll be wearing all spring. Can you guess what it is?
Spring Fashion Outfit Details
If you guessed this stunning floral watch, you’re correct! The Kate Spade spring fashion collection is to die for! The watches are just adorable and definitely put me in the spring mood. Even though the band of this one has a floral print, it’s fairly neutral so it still goes with almost all of my outfits. It inspired me to create this fun spring fashion outfit and I don’t know what screams spring more than a white eyelet dress! The eyelet pattern is really gorgeous and incredibly detailed plus I’m obsessed with the bell sleeves. I think that this could easily be dressed up for work or dressed down for the weekend depending on the accessories. For this spring fashion outfit, I accessorized with lots of pink (of course!) including these beautiful bow heels, light pink sunnies and a sparkly rose gold ring. The bag is a recent purchase and my newest obsession! I was nearly devastated when I saw that it sold out online during the last Kate sale but alas, I found it in store and had it shipped to me. It was definitely worth the search!
Anyway, with my crazy work hours, I don’t usually get to attend blogger events but this past Wednesday, I drove down to LA to check out the LinkedIn panel featuring Chelsea Handler and Issa Rae (just in time for International Women’s Day). It was an amazing event with great food, stylish ladies and encouraging words. They mentioned a lot of points that I’ve brought up in past blog posts (check out my recent ones here and here) about not giving up on your dreams, but I thought I’d share a few of key takeaways from the conversation below:
- Always be authentic and true to yourself
- It’s okay for your goals to change over time
- Don’t do it for the paycheck…do it because you love it
- It’s important to celebrate and support other women instead of tearing them down
- A leap of faith is what leads to big things…don’t be afraid to take risks
- It doesn’t matter how many say no to you, you just need that one person to say yes
- You are enough, but you have to believe that you are
- Manifest your dreams and believe that good things will happen and they will
- There is room for everybody
- Believe that you DO belong where you want to be
- Learn from your failures and keep getting back up
- If you don’t believe in yourself, no one else will
I know we’ve been talking about this a lot but if sharing these means that it can encourage someone, change their path or make a difference in any way, then it’s worth it 😉 And for all of you interested in learning more about blogging, I’ll be starting my series next week – YAY!
What is you favorite spring fashion accessory?
Shop the Spring Fashion Post
Shop my Favorite Spring Watches
Weekend Sale Round Up
Last week’s most clicked on look was…
I absolutely love how bold this color block outfit is! She also shares a lot of great spring trends in her post so be sure to check it out!
Loading InLinkz ...